Expressions

WARNING ⚠ smut content

You & Mike were upstairs, in the Wheelers residence, making out on his bed. You're lips making smacking sounds each time you kiss each other.

Mike bit your lower lip lightly making you moan which gave him an opportunity to push his tongue inside and explore your mouth. Mike moved down, past your happy trail, stopping at your already soaked underwear.

He grabbed your underwear pulling them with his teeth letting them smack your skin. You moaned, neediness washing you over, his touch making your legs feel weak. Finally Mike hooked his fingers in your underwear, looking up at you for permission, chuckling at your eagerness.

"Why so eager, kitty?" Mike questioned tilting his head with a light smile, the nickname making your stomach fill with butterflies and your mind blurry.

He pulled down your undergarments, blowing on your cunt, making you squirm around.

"Please mike" you whimpered pulling his hair, before he attached his lips to your clit closing his eyes.

He moved his tongue side to side feeling your wetness spreading onto his lips & chin. You moaned at the sudden feeling, trying not to close your legs.

Mike circled his ring & middle finger on your entrance, slowly pushing them in and pulling them out, teasing you.

He sucked at your clit opening his doe eyes looking up at you, watching your expressions, the pleasure you were getting was unbearable, your limp body shaking with every thurst of his fingers.

He moved his lips from your cunt murmuring "You look so hot puppy, am i making you feel good?" his destroyed voice making you more aroused.

"Yesyesyes" Y/n repeated, grabbing his hair tighter as he connected his lips to your clit once again, you were closer to your high.

He swirled his tongue deftly, sucking on your clit.

"M'gonna cum, m'gonna cum" Y/n whimpered, Mike not stopping his movements, even fastening them.

"Yes Mike!" Y/n moaned, reaching her high with a loud moan. She pulled his hair pleading him to stop because she was sensitive.

"stop" was all it took and he stopped.
You grabbed his jaw kissing him deeply, tasting yourself on his tongue.

"So good, you were so good" Mike whispered, rubbing her thighs, calming her down. 

"Its my turn to take care of you" Y/n teased looking at mike.

a/n : should i make a pt where Y/n either takes care of him or they just fuck yk.