christmas?

WARNING ⚠ smut content
praise, overstimulating, mike/dom

"Hey, im ho-" He cut himself off, closing the door and staring at you in awe.

He walked around the basement looking at all the neatly packed gifts, and candles that were lit on the table.

He took off his sweater, placing it on top of you, making sure you were warm.

You opened your eyes slowly seeing Mikes figure towering over you, leaning down to kiss your forehead. You lightly smiled pulling at his soft curls, kissing his lips.

"Hi i-im sorry im late, i-i was just hanging at the arcade and i completely forgo-" He tried explaining himself but you stood up on your tippy-toes kissing his lips again, shutting him up.

He kissed you back, grabbing your waist and holding you up to him, you wrapped your legs around his waist giving him a last loving kiss.

He sat down on the couch pulling your t-shirt over your head, immediately stopping.

"W-wait do you want to do this?"
He asked his breathing  laboured from excitement.

"Yes i do, calm down Mike your breathing kinda increased, are you alright? we dont have to do this if you're not ready?"
Y/n worriedly said, touching his cheeks.

"No! i mean yes! i want to do it i do" Mike babbled shaking his head.

"Oh okay" Y/n responded watching him take off her skirt and underwear along with his jeans and boxers.

Mike hovered over Y/n feeling his bare erection against her core. He grabbed his cock moving it against her cunt groaning and throwing his head back as he pushed his shaft in.

"Mmh, youre so wet & warm" He whimpered grinding into your pussy.

"Oh yeah? " You asked kissing his neck, bitting into his soft skin. Mike sped up his thurts hitting your g spot with every move.

"YeS, right there right there" Y/n babbled non coherently, begging.

"Right here?" he said putting his hands on your  waist while hitting your g spot harder and faster. The feeling was unbearable, the pleasure, his soft lips kissing down your body, leaving love bites across your chest, the sounds of your wet pussy being thursted with strength, it all felt like a wet dream.

"M-more Mike" Y/n moaned as her nails drew red lines on his back.

Mike went harder & faster, making her legs shake and her body tremble with sensitivity.

He slid his hand past her happy trail, circling her over worked clit between his fingers. Mike felt Y/n's pussy clench around him making moan.

"Fuck, fuck FUCK M-mike" Y/n moaned so loud her throat began hurting.

"I-im gonna c-cum!" She yelled as mike destroyed her little hole into his mind.

He kept thursting, fastening his movements, moving down to kiss her neck, silencing himself.
Y/n squirted all over mikes cock and the sheets, and he kept going, cursing under his breath.

"oh my god" Mike groaned as he came, bottoming out inside of your used pussy. He pulled out wincing, leaning down to lick up your mixed juices.

He attached his lips to y/n's clit over stimulating her.

"Stopstopstop" Y/n begged as she tried pushing Mikes head and he pulled away, kissing her.

She could taste herself on his tongue.

"Wanna take a shower together?" Mike questioned lifting his eyebrow up. You knew he was up for another round so you didn't think about denying it.

"Yeah sure" Y/n smiled kissing his blush covered cheeks.

a/n: now why the hell did i get an Christmas fis inspo now.