Regret.

...

"Mhmhm..."

...

Hyunjin wakes up and looks around.

...

"Mmhmgod............oh-OH M-MY-"

Said shaked Hyunjin after realising that Felix's leg is on him and they were hugged.
He sees him and really slowly removes with his hand Felix's lock to not feel uncomfortable in his eyes while he's sleeping but to see his pretty face too.

He stares at him for long minutes and then he slowly touches Felix's soft, peachy, wet lips with his finger while smirking and opens his mouth really slowly and closing his eyes to be way more romantic but then Felix wakes up without opening his eyes and getting up...then they both create beautiful soft kiss <3.

"Mhmhm" They both did shocking.

...

They looked at each other and started blushing like a total tomatoes and then seeing that they all naked only with boxers.

"Hyunjin............What the fuck is going on?"
...

...

"ART~" 

Says Hyunjin smirking while slowly taking Felix's cheek pushing him soft down and starting kissing him slow.

"W-wait Hyunjin..."

Hyunjin stopped and looked at Felix while licking his lips from the juicy kiss.

"W-what?" Says Hyunjin.

"M-my b-body i-
can't feel anything what is going on?" 

...

"W-why is it so c-cold I'm n-naked i'm f-freezing H-Hyunjin... ex-p-plain."

...

"W-wait y-y-you d-d-don't re-member?" Said Hyunjin.

"Remember w-what?"

"F-Felix... w-we we had sex l-last night... Y-you were wanting it baby... you said it so c-clear... p-please t-tell me you were w-wanting it."

"Hyunjin what are you talking ab-f F-FUCK MY B-BODY I-I CAN'T F-FUcKing m-MOVE W-WHAT IS GOING O-ON EXPLAIN H-HYUNJIN."

...

Hyunjin was so stunned to speak and back off Felix and started staring at a single dot.

"Hyunjin... h-hello? I'm taking to you... L-LIKE WE'RE FUCKING NAKED AND I'M FREEZING AND I CAN'T MOVE AND I FEEL TERRIBLE."

"COME ON YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?" Hyunjin said.

"B-BUT BUT YOU SAID IT SO CLEAR FELIX I THOUGHT YOU WERE WANTING IT EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE DRUNK..."

"WANTING WHAT HYUNJIN I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU."

"WANTING ME TO FUCK YOU."