He's mine!

After Minho got back home he slowly opens the door to make sure Hyunjin isn't there so that he can unlock Felix's room and lock his wardrobe so that Hyunjin can't see that there are no clothes.

"Minho why are you so quiet what happened where did you I thought you're leaving us too..." said Chan with sleepy mornin' voice

"Are you stupid? How could I leave... just wait a sec I'm gonna tell you. Where's Hyunjin?" Asked Minho

"He's in his room getting dressed."

"Oh ok." Minho unlocks Felix's room, gets in and locks his wardrobe.

"Phew... ok that was easy... so like... it will sound sad and... I don't know but Felix called me and said to bring him his clothes in Changbin... h-he decided to live there."

"W-WHAT?" Yells Chan.

"SHSHSH JEZZ HYUNJIN IS GONNA HEAR YOU."

"MINHO... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING... HOW FELIX'S GONNA LIVE THERE W-"

"He said... that he's so disappointed of what Hyunjin did this to him... he asked from where did I found out... and then I said Hyunjin was not eating all day thinking and blaming himself just because he did that... he shared to us what he did and that he's regretting it so much. He said that he can't forgive him for what he did he said he's not only hurt inside... his whole body was like um... like a stick... he couldn't move... So like.. he don't wanna see Hyunjin and decided to live with Changbin..."

"I-I understand him... b-but what about u-us... but....he knows what to do and what's good for him so... we have to be ok with that." Said Chan.

"I WAS ALMOST FUCKED... HYUNJIN LITERALLY CAME IN FELIX'S ROOM WHEN I WAS PACKING HIS CLOTHES... I LIED THAT I WAS FIXING HIS WARDROBE... I GOT OUT FROM THE WINDOW AND LOCKED THE DOOR... I'm so glad that he didn't found out or I WAS DEAD... I locked his wardrobe please take the keys and hide them really good cause Hyunjin..."

"O-ok." Said Chan.

"Oh Hyunjin b-breakfast is ready I'm gonna bring you and milk."

"What did you do?" Says Hyunjin while lookin' at Minho in kinda deadly stare...

"W-w-what did I do?"

"Did you fixed his wardrobe?"

"O-oh y-yeah I d-did..."

"Ok." Says Hyunjin in deep voice.

"I'm fucked." Says Minho quietly to Chan while making a move pretending like he cuts his throat...

"Don't worry" says Chan.

"Here's your milk."

"Thanks."

...

"Did you put your clothes Felix?" Says Changbin.

"Ugh yeah... I-I did"

"What do you want for lunch" asks Changbin.

"I don't know whatever you choose... I-I'll help you cooking."

"Ok. How about... chicken n- WAIT HOLD ON IM SO STUPID... WE'RE ORDERING MCDONALD'S!!"

"Oh yeah McDonald's sounds good."

"Mhm... what do you want? Cheeseburger... Big Mac?... bacon, egg and cheese?" Asks Changbin.

"Cheeseburger.."