BABY YOU'RE MINE NOW!

...

"Oh gosh..." says Hyunjin while going in Felix's room.

"Hey... Felix...um... look I'm... I'm sorry for... what I said... I-I just-" said Hyunjin.

"I-it's ok Hyunjin... j-just... oh gosh..." said Felix.

Jisung took his clothes from his brother and got back home. He goes to his room to fix his clothes.

"Hey Hyunjin w-what's wrong why are you staying in front of Felix's door?"
Asks Jisung.

"...*sighs* Come here." Says Hyunjin while pulling Jisung in his room.

"W-what's wrong?" Asks Jisung.

"Nothing... nothing is wrong... I-I... oh god... I- TOLD FELIX an hour ago... w-what I feel... I mean... I just told him how much he means to me... and I-I just told him that I l-love him... he... he started crying I don't know what's the reason b-but he started crying and s-shaking... I-I don't know w-what did I do?"
Said Hyunjin and rolling around the room.

"Wait w-what... how...I mean when did you told him... we just go bowling... how did you do it... so quick?.." asked Jisung.

...

"H-he... he caught me smoking... and he asked me why do I smoke and since when... I told him since I did this... to you. He kept saying my name and he got in my car... he started asking me how did I decided to smoke and why... I told him that cigarettes are nothing... I wanted to die... he didn't understood me and I-I... I just told him that... he's the person I want in my life... he's the one who i wish and I love and pray for everyday... t-then he started c-crying out of nowhere... no... I'm... I'm just so stupid I... I teased him... Jisung..." said Hyunjin.

"O-oh my g-god... how... H-Hyunjin omg... w-what did he said then?" Asks Jisung worried.

"N-nothing he just started crying... he got out from my car and started running to home..." said Hyunjin.

...

"Oh... H-Hyunjin... w-what is up with y'all... oh my goood... these kids..." said Jisung.

Felix got out from his room and heard a little what Hyunjin and Jisung said.

...

"J-Jisung..."
Said Felix.

"F-FUCK" said Hyunjin.

"Shsh don't worry" said Jisung to Hyunjin.

"Y-yeah F-Felix...?"
Said Jisung.

"M-my clothes... where are they?" Asks Felix.

"O-oh I-in my car I'll give them to you w-wait..." says Jisung while getting out from Hyunjin's room.

Hyunjin started staring at Felix and Felix at Hyunjin too.

FELIX WAS ABOUT TO SHIT HIS PANTSz...

"A-um... a-are you? O-ok? I mean... did you... hurt y-yourself with the... the cup?" Asks Hyunjin.

"I-I'm f-f-f-f-fine." Said Felix literally with shaking mouth.

Hyunjin sighs and looks down.

"... H-Hyunjin..." said Felix.

Hyunjin looked up fast at Felix.

"W-What?" Asks Hyunjin.

...

...

...
"N-nothing..." said Felix.