Separation.

...

Chan was so glad and thankful that Felix is in Changbin but he was so worried about Hyunjin because he didn't ate anything all day.
He got back home.

"What happened? Did he got out?"asked Chan.

"No. He said "Hey I told you to leave me alone"... i don't know what should we do with him... what happened with Felix did you found him?" Said Jisung.

"He's in Changbin's house... he just got there he was outside before... he gonna sleep there tonight." Said Chan.

"Oh... thank God. B-but why didn't he came home?" Said Minho.

"I don't know I have no idea. Tomorrow he will come don't worry. Maybe he just wanted a day for himself... I don't know ..." said Chan.

*door sound*

...
Hyunjin finally gets out of his room not talking to anyone. He goes to the kitchen with his head down still disappointed.

"H-HYUNJIN" yelled Chan.

Hyunjin didn't answer and opened the fridge.
He opened ice cream and started eating.

Minho, Chan and Jisung were staring at him happily because he decided to eat something.
Hyunjin sits in the table.

...

"why are you staring at me?" Asked Hyunjin with deep voice.
They looked away so a sec then they decided to sit in the table with him.

...

"ok.. look I'm sorry that I said these stuff... I know that I didn't ate anything all day and I was staying in my room all day. B-but... You have to understand me because-" hyunjin started crying while covering his eyes.

"Because I did some stuff that I shouldn't have done... I'm so regretting it and I feel like right now I'm so ready to go to the kitchen and take a kniv-"
Hyunjin stopped talking and backing off the table with his chair and pulls his head up.

"Just tell us Hyunjin we're all members and comforting each other... you don't have to hide from us..." said Chan.

"I- had s-sex with Felix... he s-said he wanted me to do it so bad... but I believed that he wanted me to do it... I just forgot that he wouldn't say that in his real personality... and now I'm regretting everything I did... and he'll never want me back now..." said while sobbing.

"... Hyunjin I know that you're regretting everything... I had those moments in my life where I just wished to not exist after I did them... I know it's fucked up but... he have to handle it no matter how bad it is..." said Chan

"I can't handle it Chan... I don't care about sex... if I had it like... with other person... I won't be regretting it... But I fucked Felix......Felix Chan... Felix..."

"W-what is... I mean... yeah you fucked Felix... like... what about it?" Said Chan.

"B-BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH HIM... You just don't understand Chan... he's the only person that I want in my life... he's the one in my heart... the one who drives me crazy with his existing... the one... the one... THE ONE"

Chan sighed.

"... Don't worry everything it's gonna be ok... I'm sure he likes you too Hyunjin... I'm sure... he will get back to you."