02 . negotiations?

I follow them inside.

As i make my way into the lounge i see 3 groups of people.

When I walk over to them I over hear a conversation.

"Yeah I can't believe Cherri, why were they were stupid enough to do that in front of a mod" I hear one of them say.

'..Are they talking about what happened before  Cybers bannaviscioul.' I think to myself as I stand by them.

They all turn to look up at me.

"Hey, why are you talking about Cherri..?" I ask, thinking they're talking about what i witnessed.

"...Huh, oh! You're the new person that came barging in earlier, did you not hear what happened to Cherri?" They ask me.

"I don't think so.. what happened?" I ask.

"She got put in time out"  Venti giggled.

"Ohhh because she beat up Teeze... no wonder..." I say looking down.

"Wait hold on you were there? Did Cherri actually beat the shit out of Teeze? One of them laughed.

"No shit did you see the state of Teeze when we got back in the lounge!!" They say while also laughing amongst themselves.

"What are your names, guys?" I ask looking between them.

"Im Venti, this freak sitting to the right of me is Morix, and the other faggot beside us is Tayo and Jae" Venti says while pointing at them all.

Someone suddenly hurriedly rushes into the room, going into the direction of Teeze.

"Someone pray for Teeze...." Tayo says while looking at Teeze.

We all turn to see Manny holding up a beat up, unconscious Teeze.

"Hold on Teeze!! I've got you! Don't worry I'll bring you to the nurse!!!" Manny said while trying to balance Teeze up.

Suddenly we all went quiet as we hear a voice in the speakers.

"Aether is hosting.... A CDR PROLOGUE!

*"Level Of Radiation....5%.."*

RULES ARE IN THE BOOKS IN YOUR DORMS!! "

I hear before the speaker goes out

"Don't worry Teeze! I would never leave you to go to a host!! You need to get treatment!!" Manny says while shaking Teeze.

I turn my head to see the group before me start to walk over somewhere.

I was going to ask them where but decided to leave it, maybe I could help Teeze get some treatment.

As I go to walk there I see another person.

"Hey Manny come join me in this host will you? I'm supervising!" They say walking off.

Manny drops Teeze and runs over to this person.

"Sure thing Philly!!" I hear before they close the door.

'They're just gonna leave Teeze like that?? I mean I don't really know Teeze so I'll just leave them there I guess.. I don't even know where the medic is.." I think to myself sighing. 

I look at Teeze, still unconscious. Sighing at their state.

"I mean i did witness it.... the least I could do is get them some help"

I walk over to Teeze picking them up and putting them on my back.

I start walking around the place, unaware of the location of the medic.

My back starts to hurt with Teeze slouched over it, I look at the nearest door to me and opened it, hoping for the best.

I reach for the handle and soon as it kicks the door almost get slammed into my face as someone rushes out of there, knocking onto me.

"Aghh!!" I hear behind me before falling on the ground.

In annoyance I start to try to get up before feeling another weight on my back.

"Bitch move im finally out that place" They shout with tears streaming down their face as they get off my back and run off.

Tears start appearing in my eyes as I lie down front with Teeze still unconscious on my back.

'What a bitch I wonder how bad it is there..' I think to myself before looking to the door, turning my head slowly.

I struggle lifting myself up as I knock teeze on the ground.

I sigh with relief as I stretch, feeling and hearing my bones click.

Looking at the door half opened, my curiosity gets the best of me as I open it a bit wider and put my head in

When I peak my head in the first thing I see is Cherri and Sinful talking with things in their hands

Seeing something I shouldn't have I start to close the door again

The door creaks and I see them both turn their heads to my direction.