One

Hazel woke up throwing up water. She looked around seeing that she was in a metal box what seemed to her to be moving. She just stayed curled up in a ball scared for her life.

She had thoughts about where was she, who was she, and where is she going. 'Hazel.' A thought came to her. She must been Hazel.

Doors opened from above, making Hazel hide her face in her arms. She didn't dare to see what was up there. Until she heard gasps from every direction.

She heard someone drop down to where she was at. "It's a girl." She heard a guy with a British accent say. She peeked from her arms and saw a blonde guy.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." He said. Hazel shuffled and slowly got up. The blonde guy held out a hand what Hazel took with hesitation.

Suddenly, the two was lifted out of the box, showing a beautiful place. "Everyone back to work!" An order barked out from someone.

Everyone left with protests. "Welcome to the Glade, greenie." Said the guy who helped her out of the boxed said. "Do you remember anything? Like your name?" He added.

Hazel thought for a second before saying, "My name is Hazel." She felt like she could trust the guy. "Well Hazel, my name is Newt. I am second in charge. Over there is Alby, he is first in charge, and then that is Gally. He is third in charge." Newt said.

The girl nodded not knowing what to say, her thoughts were trying to grasp memories. But seemed to not be able to. She followed Newt, as he talked. That was when she spotted him. The boy with the green eyes.

It seemed like he was already looking at her. She turned away shyly and kepted up the pace with Newt, who was showing her around.

*Skipping le tour*

"And finally this is the maze." Newt said. "This is forbidden to go into if you are not a runner. And if you do go in there then you will be thrown into the slammer," He added.

Hazel nodded understanding every bit of what he was telling her. She noticed people coming from out of the maze. A hot Asian buff man came out making her stare.

"Who's she?" He asked his voice strong. "Minho, this is the new greenie Hazel. Hazel, this is Minho." Newt said. Minho held out his hand, "Nice to meet you shank." The shy girl took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too." Hazel said speaking up a little. Minho smiled at the girl before jogging off. "Let's go Greenie, time for lunch." Newt said.

Hazel followed Newt and grabbed a plate weigh a sandwich on it. She followed him to a table were Minho and another boy who looked about around the age of twelve.

Sitting next to Newt, she picked up her sandwich and took a bit of it. She smiled slightly, it tasted amazing! She felt eyes on her. She looked up to see the young be looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Name's Chuck." The young boy said holding out his hand. Hazel took it and shook it. "Hazel." After a small conversation she finished. She took her plate back to the cook, who she found out was Frypan.

Hazel went for a walk around the glade. She was thinking about those green eyes. And she wished she paid attention to where she was walking. Because the next thing she knows is she was on the ground.

"Sorry!!!" The girl said, she looked up at the person and her heart picked up the pace. The boy glared down at her, "Watch where you going shank." The boy spat out. She bit her lip and stood up shaking a little. She wiped off her shorts.

"I said sorry!!" Hazel said glaring at the boy clearly annoyed. But she just dropped the glare and walked away. What shocked Gally, normally someone who bumped into him started fights with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words counted: 680

A/n: Hey everyone! This is my first maze runner story! So, sorry if it suck, but I will do better. The picture on the side if you are on a computer, or at the top if you are on a phone is Hazel. ❤ Stay Loyal See you next time