The Rogue

Losing a mate is one of the hardest things an individual goes through, Juliet pushes through the grieve and uses her anger to fuel her vengeance, tracking down the person who took her mate away from her

However, when she becomes the closest to her goal, she is captured by one of the biggest rogue packs known by all, and she is thrown a curveball that could change everything for her when she first lands eyes on, Isaac, the leader of the rogues...

...A second-chance mate.

P L E A S E - R E A D :

This is the second installment of the Lycan Trilogy.

It is recommended for you to read the first installment of the Lycan Trilogy (The Luna) before this story as there are spoilers to The Luna in this addition, however, the choice is yours!

This story contains violence, and borderline sexual scenes though there is no smut in this book-- there are scenes where it is indicated and it will fade to your imagination.

The Rogue; a novel that will focus on the adventure that rogue Juliet Contreras takes as she dedicates her time to tracking down the woman the killed her true mate. She will face challenges she never thought she would have to face as she fights her feelings and her loyalties.

I N F O R M A T I O N :

The story begins with Juliet being 25, three years after the ending of The Luna.

Second-chance mates are incredibly rare in this storyline, 1 in 100,000 have the chance to be granted a second-chance mate by the Moon Goddess.

A Rogue pack can be seen as an official pack only when the pack has a certain amount of members and is given a majority vote to become an official pack during an Alpha Meeting after being recommended by a fellow Alpha.

The Alpha Meetings are held once a month where Alphas, Lunas, and their mates attend for their packs. It is the one time a month where discussions are held between packs in order to keep the peace between territories.

Weres are individuals with the lycanthrope gene and have the ability to transform into a wolf (werewolves). It should be said that there are humans within this dimension however they are not discussed in this book.

This story is based in the UK.

『』『』『』『』

Thank you very much for reading this little snippet, and I hope you enjoy the story! (: