New Years Day Comfort Part 1

The Plantars and the Boonchuy family were counting down to the new year and when the time showed midnight, they cheered "Happy New Year!".Anne laughed a bit because of the moment but she then looked around and started to seem down about something.She then went to the backyard and Sprig was the only one who noticed Anne's expression due to everyone else being caught up in their conversations with each other.Sprig went outside and saw Anne leaning on the wall.

Sprig:Anne?Are you okay?

Anne:Hey Sprig.I'm fine,it's just that I really miss Sasha and Marcy and I am also worried because of King Andrias.

Sprig:We've dealt with danger before and we've always succeeded.I'm sure we'll stop Andrias and bring Sasha and Marcy back.

Anne:King Andrias has who knows how many bots and all we got is each other and my powers.I don't know how we are going to win with what we got.This threat is probably going to be the most challenging thing we've dealt with.

Sprig:Anne,while that could be true,we will find a way.We made new friends who know about us and Terri might be able to make us a portal.Your powers may cause you to get tired easily but who knows?Maybe you'll be able to have better control of them.

Anne started to laugh a bit because of Sprig's enthusiastic tone.

Anne:You're right,Sprig.I really needed to hear that.Thanks for being here for me.

Sprig:You're welcome.Happy new year, Anne.

Anne:Happy new year to you too.We should get back inside before we worry the others.

Anne and Sprig went back inside and Anne had hope that she and the others will succeed in stopping King Andrias and bring her friends back home.What Anne was currently unaware of was that Sasha was in Wartwood and was leading a rebellion against King Andrias while Marcy was currently being possessed by the Core and was residing in King Andrias's castle.It was just things that Anne would soon find out about in the new year.