New Years Day Comfort Part 2

Sasha was at the same bridge where she once stood on when her and Anne were reunited.Sasha was worried about Anne and Marcy until someone got her attention.

Grime:Lieutenant?

Sasha looked at Grime who was holding his hammer.

Sasha:Hey Grime.

Grime:We managed to get supplies for everything the citizens need but we just now need a plan.

Sasha:Thanks for helping them.I was just thinking about some things.

Grime:Are you ok?

Sasha:I'm just worried about Marcy.

Grime:Lieutenant,I know that she was hurt but she might be still alive.

Sasha:But she got stabbed through her chest.What if she...

Grime:Lieutenant,listen to me.I know that we don't know about Marcy's condition since we had to leave in a hurry but I am sure she is still alive.It would be best that we do what we can to get her back and stop Andrias once and for all.

Sasha:You're right,Grime.Thanks for being here.

Sasha hugged Grime.Grime wasn't a fan of hugs but he didn't mind being hugged by Sasha unlike the last time she hugged him when he chose to stay with her at Wartwood instead of leaving to join his sister and the others who were able to escape from King Andrias's forces.

Grime:Well Lieutenant,we better check on how the others are doing.They do need to be in good shape since they are going to fight King Andrias's forces.

Sasha:Sure.I'll be there in a minute.

Grime went back in the town area to check on the Wartwood citizens.Sasha started to think about Anne.She wondered if Anne was able to return to their world and not end up at a random world with the Plantars.Sasha then wondered how Marcy was doing.She recalled on King Andrias ordering Lady Olivia and Yunan to put Marcy in a pod which meant that Andrias kept Marcy alive.Sasha had faith that she was going to reunite with Anne and Marcy and take down King Andrias once and for all.With her having faith within herself, Sasha went to check on the Wartwood citizens with Grime.What Sasha was unaware about was that she was going to reunite with Anne sooner than she thought after Anne will soon go against Mr.X and the FBI to return to Amphibia.