Fuck Me Harder

He got up and walked out of the room and I heard cussing. Fuck he's pissed. I got up and walked out of the room with my legs shaking. "Corpse?" I shouted. He started clicking Pans and pots in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Making food. Why?" He stated. "I dunno" I grumbled.

    He set the stuff down on the counter and wondered into his bedroom. "You coming?" He yelled. "Yeah what's up?" I said walking into his room. He was standing at the edge of his bed with his shirt off. "Lay down" he insisted. "What?" I asked. " I said lay down" he said again. I came over and laid down on his bed. He grabbed both of my wrists and took off his belt and wrapped it around my wrists tightly. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Fucking you what else does it look like" he grumbled. My wrists were tied to the bedframe and I couldn't move. He spread my legs with his hands. I felt his cold rings against my thighs and it gave me goosebumps. He started rubbing my thigh and slowly moving up towards my heat. I let a soft moan and started whimpering. "P-please" I stuttered. "Beg for me" he said. "Please I want it" I begged. I looked down at his waist and saw his groin was hard. His hand trailed higher and started rubbing my clit from through my panties. He started pulling them down and rubbing my thighs. He took them off and put them in his pocket. "You won't be getting these back anytime soon" he smirked. He put his finger in slowly. "Fuck you're wet" he mumbled. I let out a moan and squirmed. "Stop moving baby I can't focus" he insisted. He took my shirt and ripped down the middle revealing my chest. My face flushed strawberry red. "Are you embarrassed?" He asked. "N-no" I said quickly. He stuck another finger in. I moaned loudly. "You like that baby?" He asked. He started pumping his fingers and curling his finger tips. He pulled out his fingers and licked them. "You taste so fucking good" he groaned. He started unzipping his pants. He pulled off his boxers and I closed my eyes. I don't wanna see it yet!!! I felt his hand spread my thighs alot more so they were spread like butterfly wings. He was leaning over me and I felt something hard go into me. I shrieked. "Good girl" he groaned. He started off slowly putting it in and out. He sped up and I started moaning loudly. He put his two fingers in my mouth and I started sucking. "Stay quiet princess" he smirked. He started ramming into me and I started screaming. I was cumming. "S-stop p-please" I begged. He pulled out and untied me. Get on the floor. I got on my knees. He put his dick in front of my face and grabbed a hand full of my hair. I started sucking and gagging. He pulled on my hair pushed my head forther onto his cock. He started cumming in my mouth. "Remeber to swallow" he told me. I swallowed and wiped the rest off my mouth.

----------
Holy fuck 544 words