Breakfast and Bed

I wake up with my legs sore and I'm completely naked. My shirt is torn in half next to me and I have a headache. I smelt pancakes, I heard footsteps coming towards our room. I quickly covered my chest and area. "Goodmorning darling I made you pancakes" he hushed. He set the plate on my bed stand and put his arms on either side of me. "You want breakfast and bed?" He whispered. I was already wet and wanted to be fucked. He took a piece of pancake and put in my mouth I sucked on the tip of his finger and he put it in further. "Fuck you make me so hard" he grumbled. He took the torn shirt and wrapped it over my eyes. "Don't take it off till I say so princess" he demanded. "Yes daddy" I nodded. He took off the bed sheets and I felt the cold air. His hands were trailing everywhere, over every scar. He stuck 2 fingers in, I began thrusting on his fingers. "Don't cum yet" he mumbled. He pulled out his fingers and he shoved his cock in me. He was going hard, fast, and deep. He grabbed my throat and started plowing into me. I could feel it in my stomach. "I'm cumming" I screamed. "Good girl cum for me" he moaned. I dug my nails into his back. He started going harder. I was holding on for dear life while screaming at the top of my lungs. "F-fuck my p-pussy it hurts corpse" I was on the verge of tears. I felt his spurts into me. His dick slipped out and he laid down next to me exhausted. I felt his warm juice leak out of me. I'm not on birth control! I crawled back under the covers and ate my breakfast.

------------------------------
307 words wooooo