Trouble but Make it Double

*Y/N's POV*

After Pitbull proposed to me, we immediately went to plan our fantastic wedding. My darling soon-to-be husband insisted on the wedding to have a five nights at freddy's theme but sadly my aunt passed away due to Foxy's jumpscare so we agreed on it to become a worldwide themed wedding instead. A Mr. Worldwide themed wedding.

"Mami, take a look at this masterpiece! Even the carpet has my face on it! I can't believe the wedding is next month. I'm sure this wedding is going to be muy divertida, Dale!" Pitbull yelled out in happiness as he showed me the wedding venue on his hello kitty Nokia 3310.

Pitbull had personally hired some construction workers to build a private venue for our wedding in New York. This was because he simply got inspired by the dirt house he made in minecraft.

I couldn't contain my own excitement, so I started shrieking, which made him also shriek. Suddenly, the door to our room burst open to reveal Snoop Dog who also shrieked.

"Aw man worldwide my double g. Sorry to burst in here but I gotta speak to the fine lady for a sec" Snoop said before yanking me out of me and Pitbull's shared bedroom and throwing me on the living room table.

"Dude what the fuck, my back!" I stood up and looked down to see the table had broken in two. Well, there goes my favorite table. "Don't worry patootie, I'll get you a new table. But for now, I gotta set a few things straight with you."

"The only straight thing here is your dic-" I was then shushed by Snoop who had placed a finger on my juicy luscious lips. Is that sweet pea lotion I smell? "Now ain't the time to fool around, fool" he said with a frown while puffing out a weed cloud.

"Sorry Snoop Doggy. What's up big guy?" I asked as I waved away the weed cloud. " First things first, I was notified that Slim Shady will be there." As soon as the words left his mouth, my heart dropped. Who the hell invited that spaghetti arms bitch. "I know you finna be mad but the reason he is gonna be there is because he sponsored the 69-tier cake" he explained with an exhausted tone.

"As your triple g, I tried to stop him before, but it was too late. He paid the baker and left just as I was about to pay with your credit card." He used my what? Scratch that, what the dangly gosh darn does Eminem want. "He then snapchatted me with pictures of his bread bun abs, demanding an invite to your wedding."

I stared at Snoop in shock. Shit usually no one survived the bread bun abs pic. "Fuck dawg, you should have told me he was threatening you with those pictures. God knows what'll happen if he sends more." a sigh made its way out of my mouth. "Also, I know you are closer to me than Worldwide is, but we go way back, so" he paused as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. "I don't want to threaten my triple g dawg so uh- take care of the big dawg Pitbull for me." A soft sniffle could be heard from him. Was Snoop ... crying?

" Are you going soft Snoop, man?" I slightly snickered before embracing Snoop in a hug, my nose twitched due to the strong weed smell. "Shut the fuck up dawg" he chuckled before biting my forehead. "Are you guys having a sad fiesta without me?" Pitbull said before running towards me and Snoop, crushing us in a group hug. "I think I just broke my ribs from that hug" I groaned. "Don't worry Mami, I made sure all of our ribs are broken. Matchies!" Pitbull said which made all of us laugh.

-----

"I miss you too, Papi. But you know it's bad luck to see each other before the wedding, you dumbass" I softly cooed into my phone. I was currently getting my hair ready by Harry Styles for the wedding. He just appeared in my dressing room while holding a brush, so I just let him be. "I'm Harry Styles" I heard him say behind me. "I know Harry, you said that like 367 times already."

I continued to ramble to my hairstylist while he did my hair. He just nodded while fixing my hair up. What a professional! My body relaxed and before I knew it, I had slipped into a small nap. The door opened after a few minutes, a man walked up to Harry and ushered him out. The sound of the door making me shook upright. "Um, who may you be now?" I asked blearily.

"I'm just helping out so don't worry boo" The man said before picking up a bottle spray. We made eye contact through the mirror. He wore a mask. He looked and sounded ... familiar? "It's whatever! Just hurry up please. I'm getting excited to get married to the man that I love" I said impatiently which made the man chuckle. " I know."

My eyes couldn't stop looking at the man. There was just something about him. Familiarity- and it felt like it wasn't the good type. An idea slipped into my mind. "Hey man, you want some of these cookies I bought from Subway?" I asked and gestured to the subway cookies on the vanity table which made his eyes widened in delight. "I love Subway cookies!" he said before pulling down his mask and inhaling the cookies in one go. A shiver went down my spine. It was- it was Dr. Dre, Slim Shady's BFFFFF.

My hands struggled to rip off the cloth covering my shoulders as I rushed to the door. My body made impact with something infront of me. "It's nice to know you recognize me, boo" Dre smirked before pulling out the same bottle spray and spraying me in the face with it. My body was paralyzed, and my vision slowly got blurry. "That wedding dress you got will look way better on my bestie" he cackled as I passed out. On my fucking wedding day bro?

-----

Mr. Worldwide waited anxiously at the altar for his beautiful bride. "Why the hell is that bitch taking so long" he heard the pastor muttered. "Hey! That's my Mami you're talking about" Pitbull snarled before kicking the pastor in the nuts. "Thankfully I like that stuff" the pastor grinned, winking at him. Pitbull rolled his eyes and paid no mind to the bastard. If it weren't for him being the pastor of his wedding, the guy would have been 6ft under.

Pitbull sighed and glanced at his wristwatch. As much as he hated the pastor, that bastard was right. Where the hell was Mami? Everyone had gathered up already, waiting on them. Hell, even Harry Styles was here. Wait.

Why wasn't Harry with his love.

Shit.

Suddenly a wave of nausea hit him. Something was wrong. His palms were sweaty. Mom's spaghetti. And he knew exactly who might be behind this.

The doors opened with a loud creak. Pitbull gave out a sigh of relief. Maybe nothing was going on and Eminem had finally left them alone because there stood his veiled soon-to-be wife, walking with ... Dre? The pair walked towards the altar. Sooner than later, there she stood upon him. "Unveil the bride" the pastor instructed, making Mr. Worldwide rip the veil of to reveal ... "Slim?" he uttered in disbelief. "Yes, it's me. And Dre too"