Chapter 5

I climbed the ceiling not to be seen by the wizard. I found a pole and hung upside down.

'Is there anything to eat around here'? I complained. 'This is so bor-'

'Peter'!

'Norman...' I jumped down to the ground and I saw... Norman.

'Shit... am I in hell? I'm in hell'. Peter stopped me from running around.

'(Y/n)'? Norman questioned. 'I felt like it's been so long'.

'Your the fucking walking zombie, Norman'.

'What do you mean'?

'We mean that you died'.

'You too', the sand guy said to Otto. I looked at Otto.

'W-what? Look, that shit wizard made all this mess'.

'Actually, it was the kids fault'. Before a portal sucked my back into the cell, I jumped in the ceiling. Norman wasn't so lucky. 'Now that all of you are here, I can reverse the spell and send you back'.

'Sir but if they go back, they all die', Peter said.

'Well maybe not the girl', he said looking up. 'But it's their destiny to die'. I looked at Otto. 'You do want to see your aunt again'.

Before he could do anything, I jumped down and grabbed the box, running outside.

But I couldn't seem to get any further away from this street until. I force pushed through me and I saw my own body.

I looked at my hands. I was transparent.

'Whoa'.

'(Y/n)'? I looked at Peter. The wizard tried taking the box but my hand moved.

'You shouldn't be able to do that'. I kinda swim back into my body and fell over.

A web grabbed the box and Peter ran, not until he and Strange disappeared.

'That was a mad fight'. I limped back inside.

'Where's Peter'? MJ asked.

'I don't know, he disappeared with that wizard'.

'Why did you do that? We don't know him. He could of killed you', Otto exclaimed.

'And I didn't know you. I still don't know you, those tentacles still in your head'.

'I thought you wanted to go home'.

'I did but then I found out something that changed my mind'.

'Peter! Oh my God, are you alright'? Peter hugged MJ.

'Hey, where's the wizard'? I asked.

'I left him in a dimension thingy. Look, I stole his ring'.

'Hey Peter, we can help them. We just need a place'. He nodded.

'Yeah, I think I got a place'.

'Maybe I could be of assistance. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself'. I smiled back at Norman.

'Anyone else'?

.
.
.
(Ok, they robbed us from a scene with the sinister 5 in the van. So imma give you a scene😁)

'Hey, move your tail, fossil', I complained.

'Well, tell your lover boy to move his tentacles'! I mentally face palmed myself. I stood up.

'Where are you going'? Otto asked.

'Uhh... to sit on the roof. It's cowards and stuffy in here'.