Chapter 16: Drugged

I'm finally back! Thanks for the patience everyone.

Anyway, Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

It's been three weeks.

Three weeks since BoBoiBoy was taken.

Three weeks since TAPOPS failed to capture Reverse.

Three weeks since BoBoiBoy was being drugged.............

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At TAPOPS STATION

"Can you believe that! Three rescue teams were sent and all failed and flattened by Reverse!" Ying slammed the table as she addressed her friends.

"Dey! So what you expect from BoBoiBoy's evil side? Surrender? Use your brains. Am I the only one intelligent here?" Gopal said as it was obvious.

"Why didn't Admiral send us yet? I mean we are the closest to BoBoiBoy." Yaya questioned.

"They obviously think that we are not strong enough to fight elemental powers." Fang said while rolling his eyes. He clearly don't like the thought of him being weak to BoBoiBoy, in this case his opposite.

"Yeah. So the teams they think are stronger succeeded?" Ying said clearly annoyed that they were being underestimated.

"Guys stop fighting. We can wait and hope BoBoiBoy is alright." Yaya said trying to break the tension.

They couldn't stop worrying. Three weeks it had been. Who knows what was happening to BoBoiBoy. Was he alright? They have no answer to that. The teams that were sended to track MYS Kebenaran were defeated brutally by Reverse. He showed no mercy. He don't even tried to flee when they followed him. He just stopped the ship and wait for their attack. And when attacked, he beat them like having fun. He always left one of them alive to bring the news back to TAPOPS. That how he defeated them. How he is invincible. He was a maniac.

************************************

Reverse came inside a room holding a food tray. It was a normal room with a bed on side and a large window showing outer space. A boy was semi-lying on the bed staring at the stars. Reverse smirked and came towards the boy. On a table nearby he poured water from a jug in a glass. He took out a bottle from his pocket having blue liquid. He slipped some in the water. He liquid mixed well and lost colour. He approached the bed. The boy on it took little notice of him and continue to stare with his head tilted.

"Dinner mate." Reverse said handing the tray.

The boy tries to sit and help himself with the food. Reverse watched him.

"So, how are you feeling?" Reverse sat beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Same." The boy replied shortly.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you past days?" Reverse asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." Another short reply came.

"Good." Reverse spoke satisfied. He gave him the glass of water. "Drink up mate."

BoBoiBoy dazingly took the glass and slowly drank. His eyes became cloudy. Reverse smirked. Reverse started speaking in a brainwashing tone.

"You must be at my side, you understand?" He asked darkly.

"Yes. I will be." BoBoiBoy said, eyes still unfocused.

"This world is meaningles to us. There is nothing like good and evil. Just Power. And those who have power have a right to rule. You and me will rule together and teach those people a lesson who defy us. You will follow everything I say to you." Reverse continued.

"Yes. I'll obey you." BoBoiBoy chorused blankly.

"Good." Reverse smirked.

Done!!

I wrote it in a hurry. Sorry for keep you all waiting. My exams will be starting on Monday and mobile is banned at me during that period. I thought to publish it after my exams, but Reverse forced me not to keep his fans waiting.

Bye!!!