Chapter 3

"Let's assume I actually had suppressed these feelings... How do I figure out who it is? You have to know that since there is nothing else useful in your pear." For that Bakugou caught a few mad glares, which he skilfully ignored. These glares only came from the boys of this small group because Ashido did not see it as an insult, more  a little bit as a compliment. Even if it was only about something like that, after all Bakugou had admitted that she was good at something so she wanted to prove to him that he was right! "When exactly did you cough up a flower for the first time? What or who were you thinking about at the time? Was there maybe even a moment that made you think that this person would never return your feelings if you theoretically had some? Think back to that moment again and which person whoever was affected will probably be the lucky one!", Ashido explained with a broad grin and proud of the fact that she could remember it. She had read something like this on time in the Internet.

And so Bakugou started thinking. It should have been almost a month since symptoms started. In class with her class teacher and he felt a strange kind of anger because Kirishima had just proudly shown the love letter he had receive- He turned left to Kiri and suddenly he realized it. Within seconds he turned so red that he was competing with the red hair of the person sitting next to him! He had fallen in love with pretty much the only person who didn't get on his mind 24/7. He has fallen in love with Eijiro Kirishima- a boy...

"Based on the color of your face, can I assume you've figured it out? Will you tell us who it is now?", Ashido asked hopefully and extremely proud of herself that he had made it thanks to her!

But the asked one remained silent and averted his gaze from Kirishima so that it would not be too conspicuous. What should he do now? Should he even tell him? Doing so would endanger the only relationship he somehow valued. Would he prefer the surgery? But then he would completely forget the redhead then it would not matter what the relationship between them would look like and after that he would notice it anyway! But he still couldn't tell him. So the otherwise cocky Katsuki Bakugou preferred to keep quiet and stare at the floor. "Earth to Bakubro? Are you still there?", Kiri asked, waving his hand in front of the blond's face. He had hardened it of course because you never knew when Katsuki was about to fire an explosion. "YOU SHIT IDIOTS!!!", Katsuki shouted angrily and stomped into his room. "What got into him?" Asked Sero. "He's always like that," Kaminari answered his friend and sighed, but Kiri seemed to see the whole thing differently and replied: "No, he's not always like that. Something was different from his usual outbursts of anger!" "You can tell his outbursts apart?", Ashido asked surprised and raised an eyebrow whereupon Kirishima nodded and raised an eyebrow too because it irritated him that the others didn't notice the difference.

Since it was already late Bakugou went to sleep and tried not to think about what had happened while the quartet sat on the sofas puzzling and wondering who the ash-blonde might have fallen in love with. "There aren't lots of girls in our class and we have no idea woho he knows outside of school, do we?" Checked Kaminari and wanted to reduce the selection. "But who says it has to be a girl?" Ashido played an indignant one. "Haha yes! Wouldn't it be great if Bakugou had fallen in love with Midoriya? That would be so ironic!", Thought Sero and continued laughing at his own remark. "Please, if we can exclude someone, then it's Midoriya! And if i reallyt is him, we can assume that Bakugou would rather die. You know him and how much he hates Midoriya, even if I don't quite understand why...", Kirishima  reminded his friends to dissuade them from this banal idea. "Kiri's right. It is someone who doesen't get hated by Bakugou and that limits the choice.", Ashido added. "Let's see... There we have Kiri and... um... does Bakugou like anyone else?", Kaminari asked and really tried to think of someone else. You could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears!

"No, could it really be Kiri then?? You'd really be a cute couple.", Hanta stated whereupon the redhead winced and his face made competition for his hair . W-what?! No! Definitely not!! Bakubro and I are just Bro's and nothing more! Besides I am I'm not gay at all!!", Kirishima defended himself angrily and had jumped up from the couch to make his point clear. For a brief moment there was silence and all the other students in the common room had turned to the quartet. Only a now common cough broke the silence. It was Bakugou who was standing in the kitchen and dropped a glass of water with a cough. No one had noticed that he had been standing there for a few minutes because he couldn't sleep and wanted to get something to drink. However when he overheard the conversation between Kirishima and his friends he couldn't help but listen. Even if he would have liked to kill them for talking about him behind his back, he was interested in whether they would figure out who it was, but his beloved friends reaction hurt him too deeply and strangely enough only triggered another coughing fit and a strange feeling spread in him that he had not known before. It was pain, but of a different kind than what he usually felt when he was injured. This was the pain of a broken heart...

(A/N: Heyyyyyy. Well... i am not ready with translating yet but even though i wanted to update some chapters. I hope my english is acceptable und not too bad... I also hope you like the stoy, it will get better soon 7w7 Thanks for reading! Your Agent_Stein07english <3)