Extra 1

(A/N: Hey ho :D I have a question! Is it right, that persons who are very familiar, call each other by their first names? Like a mother wouldn't call her son by the last name? And is it the same with couples? I have no idea but anyways, Kirishima and Bakugou will call each other by their first names now! :D So it will be Katsuki and Eijiro)

Well, happier is always possible...

For the hole in the wall they both had to detain for a week! But Kirishima had no other choice! Should he have let Bakugou die?! Actually, they could consider themselves lucky. Had it not been for a life and death situation Aizawa would have expelled both of them straight from school. For exactly such cases he had kept the documents to be referred from the school.

The 1A was just having a break and everyone in their class went to Kirishima and Bakugou who had actually looked for a quiet place to enjoy the time together. But noooooo Bakugou couldn't have a second of silence even after he was healed. You could feel sorry for him...

"What do you want?!?! Disappear or die!!!!", he snapped at his classmates. Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Asui, Hagakure and Jirou were standing in front of them. "We just wanted to congratulate you! We are glad that you finally got together and you are healed Bakugou!" Said the invisible girl whereupon her friends nodded. "Thank you very much! That's really nice of you!", Kirishima thanked them but the girls rather ran away because they had seen Bakugous gaze. They knew that if they weren't going to disappear soon that would be their end!

Sato, Koda and Tokoyami, and Shoji, Aoyama and Ojiro came in groups of three throughout the day hoping to annoy the blonde less than the girls if not so many arrived at once. Todoroki, Iida and Midoriya came during the lunch break even though Todoroki didn't wanted to and was only persuaded by the other two. "I'm so glad that you are no longer ill Kacchan!", The green-haired said happily. "Mhm," Todoroki agreed disinterestedly, while Tenya waved his arms in confirmation, as he always did. "DIE SHITTY DEKU!!!!!" was all Bakugou had to say and was about to attack the smaller one when Kirishima grabbed his wrist and shook his head. "I'm really sorry guys, he's a little irritated today", Kiri tried to explain whereupon he and not Deku got an explosion in the face. But as expected nothing happened to him. That was one of the many things Bakugou loved about his boyfriend! Even if he wanted to be angry and attacked him, he wouldn't hurt him thanks to his quirk! It was only shortly before the end of the last break that the 'Bakusquad' finally came by! It took them forever to figure out where their two friends might have gone and eventually only found it with the help of others. But that was no wonder either because they were the worst students in their class for a reason and they were well aware of that.

"Hey! We finally found you guys!", Sero announced "...yes, unfortunately...", the ash-blonde grumbled and took a bite from his lunch. "Aaaaaaand... you two are really together now?", Kaminari repeated the obvious. "Yes! I really thought it would never work!", Kiri answered happily and grinned broadly. "I'm really happy for you both! It took forever but in the end everything went well-", Mina interrupted herself and looked quite shocked when she saw the death look that Kirishima of all people gave her! She was used to this from Bakugou and had expected it but Kiri? Why did he look so angry? "Kiri? What's going on?", the pink girl now turned directly to her best friend but the latter turned away and continued to eat his lunch without paying any attention to her. That made everyone else look puzzled. Even Bakugou seemed to be clearly confused because his boyfriend was always in a good mood. The blonde looked at his boyfriend one more time and recognized the expression on his face. He knew this very well! He himself sometimes looked like that for hours. That look clearly said, 'Leave me alone, I don't want to see you guys'. "I think you should maybe go. Eijiro doesn't feel so well...", Bakugou tried to get rid of the others and to remain as calm as possible. He had to be there for his boyfriend now,just as it was always the other way around.

To his surprise the extras stopped immediately talking and left. Unfortunately Bakugou couldn't ask his boyfriend what was going on because the doorbell told them that the break was now over...

A / N: That was the first part of the extra! I hope you enjoyed it and look forward to the next one! I'm sorry this part is a little shorter! All my extra chapters will be a little bit shorter.... oops ^^"