Umbrella

Drabble Three- Umbrella
Kiki's POV
I darted into the rain pouring down from the sky, I didn't care how cold it was I needed to get out of there. Everything was too stifling. Confining. I couldn't be in that apartment one moment longer. Why did almost every guy I dated want to fuck my mother? That thought made me burst into a fresh set of tears as my legs carried me from where I'd formally been. I didn't see him-well, really I couldn't see anything due to the rain and my tears. My body collided with someone else's and I slipped due to my high heeled boots slipping on the wet pavement, I was really going to bust my ass.
Michael's POV
"Of course it would rain now of all times." I mutter to myself as I emerged out of ELQ after a brief meeting with Drew. I continued to walk in the rain drawing out a black umbrella and holding it over my head, not even five minutes into my walk a smaller body collided with mine I scrambled to catch the young woman and keep my umbrella in place all at once but ended up slipping and we both crashed onto the wet pavement.
"Oh shit-Michael." Kiki's watery blue eyes nervously glanced up into Michael's kind brown eyes.
"Kiki? What are you doing out here?" Michael asked, offering her his hand to help her up.
"It's a long story-trust me." Kiki hiccups accepting his hand, and he pulls her up in a standing position.
"I've got time. Let's go to my apartment." Michael puts a comforting arm around her shoulders.
"Okay." She agreed. Michael hailed a cab and a few minutes later they were let off at his apartment building.
"I have to ask you a question and I want you to be honest with me. Please." Kiki now sat on his couch, he had given her one of his white t-shirts that was of course, oversized on her petite body. Michael had changed into some dry clothes and was drying her clothes in the dryer.
"Of course." Michael nodded.
"Have you ever wanted to fuck my mom?" She asked.
"What? That's-No! Why?" Michael sputters his skin crawling at the idea.
"Almost every guy I date fucks her. I know my dating history is short but, Morgan did. I just walked in on Dillon bending my mom over the couch." Kiki explained, wiping the corner of her eyes.
"Kiki I'm-i don't know what to say..."Michael shook his head, taken back.
"Dillon's never fucked me like that. It hurts, you know?" Kiki sighs, biting her nails.
"I'm sorry Kiki, you don't deserve that. I owe you an apology-for the way I acted when things went down with us. It wasn't fair to you." I shook my head.
"Michael, I should have told you the truth about AJ. That's on me, not you." Kiki disagreed.
"You and Morgan were in a tough spot, I was wrong. You're a great girl Kiki and didn't deserve that type of treatment especially from me." I sighed dropping down on the sofa and taking her hand.
"Michael, I don't know what to say..."Kiki admits.
"You don't have to say anything." Michael says, placing a soft kiss on her lips.