✧*̥˚ 18 *̥˚✧

Waking up the next morning, Jennie's eyes opened and she instinctively stretched her body. But the space she usually had to herself was occupied by another warm body that was curled into her, a slender arm was thrown over her waist. She felt Lisa's soft breath against her bare shoulder. Jennie glanced at the clock on her bedsite table, making sure she didn't have to jump out of bed right away to get ready for the day.

She still had about half an hour left to bask in the cosy bubble she lay in with Lisa

She still had about half an hour left to bask in the cosy bubble she lay in with Lisa. Her hand went down to stroke the Thai woman's arm softly like she had done last night. Lisa stirred a little but did not wake up yet. Jennie felt her body melt into the mattress even more and she let out the tiniest sigh.

So this was what it was like to wake up next to someone amazing, Jennie thought and tangled her legs with Lisa carefully under the blanket. She still couldn't believe how fast Lisa had managed to sneak into her heart. But even though they were going faster than expected, it did not feel wrong to Jennie. It felt all sorts of right.

Like she had to go through all the hardships in her young life just to ultimately end up here with Lisa. There was no doubt in her mind that she could trust the gorgeous Thai woman. The only inkling of fear that Jennie still had, was that something could happen and it might not work out between them. That thought was scary as hell.

But the feelings the other woman gave her, where reason enough to trust and see this through. Go all in. Like Lisa had said.

Jennie leaned her head lightly to the top of Lisa's and she stared up to her ceiling. Lost in thought and the wonderful feeling of the other woman's soft skin under her fingertips, continuing to stroke her arm.

Lisa stirred again and moved her head to lay right on Jennie's collarbone without opening her eyes, cuddling closer. Lisa's hand on the side of Jennie's waist gripped onto her skin. The Thai let out a little sigh but did not give an indicator if she was really awake or not.

Jennie closed her eyes again, just letting herself feel. Her own heart was beating steady and strong but it felt fluttery. She felt Lisa's small breasts pressed to her upper arm through her t-shirt, making her shiver a little. Lisa was wonderfully clingy and Jennie loved it.

Being a physically affectionate person by nature it was hard for Jennie to restrain herself with people who she knew weren't as touchy. People who did not like to be touched, hugged or cuddled all the time. On dates, Jennie was quite fast in figuring out wether her partner was a potential cuddler or not. And even if the emotional or interlectual connection had been there, Jennie still felt like something gravely important was missing if that person didn't respond well to her clingy side.

So it felt all the more amazing to lie in bed with someone who seemed to have the same level of clinginess that Jennie had.

"I love this..." Jennie sighed out quietly without really meaning to.