A Salty Escape

You had been stuck in this god forsaken basement for hours, but it felt like years. Felix has spent the last hour or two telling you about this guy who got him into crypto currency, of course not before he aggressively mansplained crypto currency. To be honest Felix was sounding a bit sus about this crypto guy, you weren't sure if he was horny for the guy or the crypto but you didn't really care. How were you supposed to live laugh love in these conditions.

All of a sudden the bricks in the wall began to move and you heard yelling coming from upstairs. The bricks started flying out of the wall and placed themselves in a neat pile outside the basement. You stared into the sky and saw an angelic purple figure, it took you a moment to realise who it was but when you did you were in awe. Twilight Sparkle, she was chief of police in this town and she did a brilliant job at it. The basement door burst open behind you and a group of cops bought down the newly arrested frat bros along with their leader, Barry B Benson.

You were shocked and confused at what you had just witnessed, staring around the room, mouth gaping. You looked over to Felix to see if he was a shocked as you, but he wasn't. He had had an outfit change while all the chaos ensued and he was now wearing a crisp police uniform the matched the other cops in the room. 

"What the hell" you muttered under your breath. Twilight flew down from the sky and landed next to you. "Are you ok?" she asked calmly. "Ahh... I think so" you replied still in shock from the events that had just taken place, "why is Felix in a police uniform tho?" Twilight giggled and so did Felix, "He's our best undercover man" she explained, "he's been undercover for years trying to infiltrate Barry's operation." 

Your jaw dropped to the floor and you turned to face Felix. "It's true." He stated, "I had to break up with you in order to complete my mission." You were in complete shock and you didn't know what to say. "Does this mean our whole relationship was a lie..?" you asked hesitantly, tear welling in you eyes. "I knew if I broke up with you Barry would try to find you" he continued, "I'm so sorry y/n." He stared at the floor. You weren't sure what to say next, then you remembered...

"OMG, where's Flint" you said "is he here too?"

"Yes. Don't worry," Twilight said, "he's been taken to hospital for some checks, I can take you there if you want." You nodded and hopped onto Twilight's back as she flew away to the hospital.