A Saucy Night

Flint took your glass of jello wine and placed it on the jello coffee table. "Do you want to bounce on my jello bed with me?" he asked, looking deeply into your eyes. You of course said yes smiling excitedly. He held your hand pulling you up from the jello sofa and guided you to his jello bedroom. He had a slightly seductive smile on his face. You sat at the end of his jello bed and watched him slowly take off his crisp white science jacket.

"Are you sure you want to do this with me?" he asked sweetly. You bit your lip in anticipation and replied, "Of course I do." He walked over to you and held both your hands in his. "If you're sure." he said "Just know I tend to bounce pretty hard." This statement only made you more excited to bounce with him. You stood gazing into each other's lustful eyes. All of a sudden he wrapped his hand around your waist and bounced you both onto the bed. You gasped in shock and giggled a little with excitement.

You continued to bounce upon the jello bed. You bounced gently at first, him not wanting to hurt you with his big bounces. You had never bounced like this with anyone. The connection you had made with Flint made the bouncing that much better. He made you feel safe as you bounced together, and he bounced in places on the bed you didn't even know you could bounce on. You were quickly getting hot and tired as you bounced faster. The room was filled with the sound of you both panting from the amount of vigorous bouncing you were doing. He was clearly an experienced bouncer and you were glad about that, you had never bounced this well with anyone.

The two of you bounced on every part of the jello bed you possibly could. One particularly forceful bounce made you scream loudly and you felt yourself collapse, almost falling off the bed. Flint almost bounced off the bed right after you. You both fell back onto the jello bed lying next to each other, exhausted from the strenuous bouncing.

You turned your head to look at him, "That was a really good bounce" you said giggling even more. "It was definitely the best bounce I've had in a while." he said. He got up and picked his science jacket up off the floor and put it back on. You were exhausted after the intense bouncing, you could barely move and you just really wanted to sleep.

You tucked yourself under the jello covers as Flint did the same. You were already falling asleep when you felt a hand wrap around you lovingly. You took a deep breath and shut your eyes, shifting slightly closer to him. "Goodnight Y/N" you heard from the man next to you. "Goodnight" you replied.