A Ripe Reunion

When you arrived at the hospital you rushed inside asking where Flint was at the front desk. You followed the directions to his room Twilight following close behind. You came to room 69, Flints room, and knocked on the door. "Come in" you heard faintly from the other side, you opened the door slowly and made your was inside. 

You saw Flint lying in bed, he smiled widely when he saw you. "Oh my gosh, Flint what happened to you face." You were shocked at what you saw, his face was puffy and swollen, had Barry and his goons beaten him? what the hell was going on? Flint sighed "They only fed me organic kale and mushroom salad while I was locked up... and I'm like really allergic to salad." He looked terrible, you wanted to kill Barry, who feeds salad to someone who's allergic to salad..? A psychopath, that's who.

Twilight coughed slightly to get out attention. You both looked over to her with something in her hoof, "For all the trouble the police department owes you compensation, so we've got you two VIP tickets to the towns bi-monthly sand castle building competition." You stared at her in shock. The sandcastle building competition was the most prestigious event this town had twice a month. It was nearly impossible to get tickets and it was supposedly the most romantic place in town. "OMG, thank you so much!!" you squealed wrapping Twilight into a fun little hug. Twilight smiled "Well I should get going. I hope you feel better soon Flint." Then she turned and left. 

You turned back to Flint, "Can you believe it..?" you said more excited than ever "I've always wanted to go!" Flint looked up at you nervously "Isn't it meant to be pretty... romantic" he muttered rubbing the back of his neck. 

You and Flint hadn't known each other long but you knew it was time to take the next step in your new relationship, going to the towns bi-monthly sand castle building competition was the perfect way to do that. "Yeah it'll be a great chance for us to get to know each other better." You could see Flint was nervous about going but you couldn't think of a better place to gaslight, gatekeep and girlboss your way into an engagement to Flint. Now all you could do was hope that he popped the question.