Prologue:

(A.N.)
I'm sorry if this story is kinda weird. I've never written stories like this before. So please comment! Tell me what I should improve and all that. Thank you!

--------

Alex's P.O.V.

This can't be happening!! I just figured out who my mate was.. And its not good. She is definitely not a werewolf and ten times too strong to be a human. But she is kinda cute....

NO!! I can't think that!! I won't think that!! I need to get this girl outta my head!

My life is ruined! I have the worst possible mate ever. My dad is gonna kill me when he finds out who my mate is and my mom will try to kill my mate. I'm in so much trouble...

Oh my god! Why did the Mating Spirit have to mate me with a VAMPIRE!!!!!! I'm so dead!

I walk to my mothers room and lightly knock on her door as my wolf is screaming at me to stop what I'm doing.

"Come in Alex sweetie." My mother's voice coos from behind the door. I open the door slowly just thinking about my fate.

"You're such an idiot! Your going to get us killed!" My wolf growls at me.

Shut up! I can handle this. I think I can anyways.

"What is it sweetie?" My mom asks curiously. I look at her and her face twisted from curious to worried. "Alex? Sweetie what's worrying you?"

"I found my umm... I found my mate...." I tell her hesitantly.

She gives me a confused look and smiles. "Alex that's great news! Why are you so sad then?"

"My mate isn't a werewolf... Or human.." I tell her shyly.