Chapter 4:

Alex's P.O.V.

I started to feel my wolf become calm. I cried for about six hours last night when I got home. My wolf was wanting to be released but I couldn't leave to go to the forest. My parents would want to know what was wrong...

-----

I wake up about two hours before my clock goes off and decide to take my chance to go to the forest and shift. I walk to my car and hop in...

~In the forest~

I run about five miles in and I strip my clothes when I reach my turning spot. My bones start to crack and break and stretch. I don't scream in pain because I've been doing this since I was about 7 years old.

I finally shift and I start to run. I run and jump on trees and dodge around some trees. My wolf was so happy to be free and I was happy that I could finally run and be free from the pain that was at the bottom of my heart. From the denial of my mate.

My life wasn't all that hard. And sooner or later- hopefully later- my parents would notice that I'm so depressed and not wanting to do anything.

I stopped running and heard something speeding around me. I sat down and adjusted my hearing and I smelled around me. I smelled two vampires. But only one smelled familiar. My mate..

I growled at the other scent and stood up. I was about to jump at him when something hit my side and burned me. I snapped my head to my side and saw wolfsbane.

This time I did jump and takled him to the ground. I bit his arm and then his neck. I know what my bite can do to a vampire but I didn't care. He was throwing wolfsbane at me!

I looked at the surprised face of my mate. Tempest. I whimpered at her and she went to raise her hand to rip my head off and she stopped and fell to the groung crying.

I ran back to my spot and shifted back into my human form. I pulled my boxers and pants on and ran back to her. She was still there crying and I went to her.

I sat down beside her and held her in my arms comforting her.

"Find out what's wrong!! I am dying seeing her like this. I don't want her crying!" My wolf barked.

I don't want to rush her! She needs to trust me. We need her to trust us.

My wolf growls but agrees with me. I look at her and kiss the tip of her head.

"Tempest? What's wrong?" I ask soothingly.

"That----- that was the wolf that hurt me!!! I wanted------ I wanted to.... To kill him. But I couldn't do it.." She shakes in my arms without looking at me.

I think about any other wolf that looks like me that's older than me... There is only one wolf that I ever remembered that looked like me. My dad.

"There has to be a mistake... He wouldn't do that... Would he?" My wolf asks worriedly..

"What did the wolf do to you?" I ask with my wolf still yelling at me like I'm the worst person in the world.

"He -- he broke me.... He hurt me... He -- he killed me... I want to kill him!! I want to kill him for what he did to me!!!! He needs to pay!!" She screams between sobs.. I gripped her shoulder tighter and my knuckles started turning white.

"Our father!! Did this to her?!!!" My wolf howls at me...

"I know who did this to you.... But you'll hate me for it later...." I tell her.

She looks up at me and looks into my eyes for the first time since meeting me. It felt like something in my heart clicked together and I felt whole again.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"I will hate you. Until the day I love you. Which will be forever. And since vampires and werewolves alike live forever that's a long time....."

"I'm gonna kill that little bratt!!" My wolf snarls.

-------:

Sorry if its boring!, I hope that you love the story so far... Its gonna be awesome. Like and comment!! Tell other people about it!! Please! I love y'all.