S2E12 ❂ Master Plan ❂

A/n—I use the F word once fairly early in this chapter. After that it'll be the same old curses I've already used throughout the story.

:•:•:•:

:•:•:•:

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means... The hell, I don't know what that means." Mr. Stilinski sighs. "Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him—"

"We'll call you," Isaac says softly.

"Mr. Stilinski, we're gonna find him," I say.

He nods. "I'll see you, okay?"

"Is that everyone?" Scott asks, making sure everyone left the boys' locker room.

"I think so..." Isaac says. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"We all are," I say, pulling Stiles' locker's door off and handing the boys one of his shirts and one of his shoes.

Isaac frowns. "How come Scott gets his shirt, and I get a shoe? And where's your item to sniff?"

"I know Stiles scent. I don't need any of his clothes," I reply.

The boy's gaze shift to something over my shoulder. I turn around to find Derek Hale standing behind me. "We need to talk," Derek says.

"All of us," Peter Hale says, stepping out from behind the lockers.

"Holy fucking shit..." My mouth drops to the floor. "You're supposed to be in Hell right now."

"I'm sorry, Satan told me to come back and get you—says you two are old friends."

Scott holds me back before I can lunge at Peter. "What the hell is this??"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station," Derek says.

"Okay, hold on! He threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one," Peter interjects. "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous!"

"Shut up!" Derek, Scott, and I say simultaneously.

"Who is he?" Isaac whispers to me.

"That's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat. He's been dead for awhile but apparently not anymore," I answer.

"Hi." Peter gives us a small wave.

"That's good to know."

"How are you alive?" I ask.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 {𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿} 🎉