S2E2 ❂ Shape Shifted ❂

:•:•:•:

:•:•:•:

"I'm serious! It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same," Scott says as we walk to the boys' locker room.

"Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me and y/n?" Stiles says.

"I swear, I don't have the urge to maim and kill you guys."

"You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and out come the fangs, and the claws, and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on us, and so yes, we're still locking you up."

"Alright, boys, I'm coming in," I announce before going in the locker room. All the boys are used to me being in there, but I still always give them a heads up. I lower my voice. "Also, after what happened in the woods the other night, we've got to play it safe. We're in a lot of danger right now—one slip up, and we're dead."

Scott sighs. "Okay, fine. But, I do think I'm more in control now, especially since things are good with Allison."

I lean my back against the cool metal of the locker next to Stiles.

"Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison," Stiles says, annoyed.

Scott smiles. "They're really good."

"I—Thank you, I know." Stiles says, fed up with him.

"I mean, like, really good..." Scott says, still grinning widely.

"All right, I get it! Just, please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself."

"All right. Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?"

"Yeah, much better," I say, and move away from Stiles' locker so he can open it. When it opens, the huge chain falls out. It can't just fall out like a normal thing that falls, oh no, it has to quickly slink out of the locker, loudly clanging as it hits the floor. It draws a lot of attention, several of the boys walk over to us and watch as the chain continues to pour out of Stiles' locker. Coach walks over to us and watches, too.

"Part of me wants to ask... the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away," Coach says and leaves.

"That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach," Stiles says.

"Smart man you are," I add.

I bend down to help the boys gather the chain, but I catch a whiff of something.

Another werewolf.

Derek must be recruiting for his new pack. I look at Scott, who's eyes are glowing amber. He must smell it, too.