Ch 9 - Meeting Takagi

Author's note
Ok so first congratulations to Mr/Mss MillaCrowe for being giving the correct ans. (even though I edited the photo and even erased the date)
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's house
(You know what I wanna do a redo of Takagi's scene)

This time Izuku has a spare set of keys

Izuku *opens door* : "Please make yourself home"

Nino : "As if"

Ichika *pinches Nino* : *whispers* "I know that you are angry but please don't make a scene in someone else's house"

"Ouh, why would I listen to you?"

*whispers* "Do you want me tell him that you changed everyone's time settings"

"Ok ok I will keep quiet"

Izuku : "You guys wash up your hands and feet while I do some odd jobs" *starts walking upstairs*

Miku *starts walking* : "Let's go"

Ichika : "I didn't know you were so eager to meet his mother"

Miku *starts blushing* : "Umm... I.. I.. um" *becomes more red and stumbles*

Izuku *catches her from her shoulders* : "Hey be a little careful"

Miku *head down while blushing* : "I.. I am sorry"

Itsuki : "Didn't you just go upstairs?"

"Geez you sound angry, I just came to check because I had a bad feeling and I now understand why I had this bad feeling, anyways why are you guys still here"

Yotsuba : "We can't find the washroom"

"Oh how stupid of me, I forgot to tell you where the bathroom was, just go staright till the end of the hall and turn right" *starts walking upstairs again*

In washroom
Only Ichika and Nino are there btw

Ichika : "Hey Nino"

Nino : "What?"

"Isn't Midoriya amazing?"

"Where did that come from?"

"I don't have any other mean behind it, I mean just look at him he is always smiling and laughing"

"Did you forget about yesterday?"

"Even then also he is good at fighting and studying"

"How can you can that?"

"I mean dad can't put someone who is bad at studies as our tutor"

"I... can't deny that"

"He also has the power to influence others"