1 : Tommy Strate/ Kim Taeyang

Gonna start with my mans <3

Fluff
•Bxg
•short imagine

It was a rainy day, there was really nothing to do on rainy days, especially when it rained so much and hard. Tommy and y/n just sat there watching Netflix movies but it started to get boring. They looked at each other in awkwardness.

"Soo uhh, what you wanna do baby?" Tommy said stretching.

"Umm idk, its hard to think of something." You replied.

"Tbh I'm kinda hungry, why don't we get some lunch?"

"When do we ever eat lunch? Anyway it sounds good."

(Time skip bc I'm lazy asf)

They ended up getting noodles and sushi (something basic)

"Omg babe what if I give you a facial!?"

"You wanna give me a facial?!"

"YES!! It would be so much fun I promise!"

"Okayyy, whatever you say.."

Tommy got up from his spot to sit next to his girlfriend who had all her equipment. She started off with a face mask. She went on with all her things.

"Now time for the eyebrows!"

"What!?"

"Baby, you said nothing about eyebrows. Your not touching them."

"Awww come on, your no fun."

"You think I care? My eyebrows are to pretty to be touched what you think?!"

Y/n signed.
She then without warning grabbed Tommy's face and start plucking his eyebrows.

"OH WTF!?" Tommy streamed getting off his girlfriend's lap. She got up and just laughed her ass off, she never seen her boyfriend act like that and it was quite a surprise. Tommy giggled softly rapping his arms around y/n's waist.

"Damn I love you to much to be upset."

"Awww I love you more babe."

~The End~

A/n - ok hope yall liked the story! It was my first time writing in a while so I'm sorry if the chapter is cringy or if there's any mistakes.