6 : Kwon Minsik / Sik-k

"younghotyellow has posted a picture"

Your phone alerted you with a ding popping up. You sighed seeing it was Minsik.
You two haven't talked in two months, was it even worth it anymore?

You threw your phone on your bed feeling dumb that you two could even be anything.

"Should I text him?" You thought to yourself opening Instagram.

Once you opened up Instagram you saw his post, it was him at a Cafe.

"Nah I won't bother him." You said leaving your room.

Hours later your friend Jennie texted you

Bae <3

Hey girl what you doing tonight
(Read)

You
Heyy! Nothing much why?
(Read)

Maybe you can come over to a house party I'm throwing...I invited Minsik
(Read)

Nah there's no way going
(Read)

To late!
(Read)

Fuck you screamed out not wanting to go.
You went to your closet finding the most fancy but sexy thing you could find. Finally you found it. I black dress that has laces on the side showing skin.

You took a quick shower doing you make up and hair then putting on the dress.

You left your apartment getting a taxi heading straight to your best friend's house. Once you arrived cars were parked everywhere on her block. People were inside and out making so much noise you were surprised cops didn't show up.

You called Jennie letting her know that you were their. She ran out her house without shoes on but in a tight skin dress on.

"Hey bitch!" Jennie said hugging the shit out of you.

"Heyy!" You said kinda bothered but happy to see your friend.

"I'm happy you came!" Jennie said leading you inside.

"So there's food and everything you would want here, oh by the way Minsik is sitting on the couch over there." Jennie said pointing at a group of guys that kinda looked like thugs sitting on the couch by the alcohol.

You looked up seeing Minsik look straight at you. You gulped hard looking straight down scared out of your life.

"Excuse me." You said to Jennie walking fast to a random bedroom. As soon as you opend the door to go inside a big pair of hands grabbed your wrists with the two you you now in the room.

You looked to see it was Minsik.

"Don't ignore me now." Minsik said lifting your chin to make eye contact with him.

"Oh and you act like you haven't already done that to me." You said sarcastically pushing away from your so called boyfriend.

He stood quite.

"Don't you miss me?"

"Nah not really, I've been better without you honestly." You said checking your nails.

"Your a fucking lair babe, Jennie's told me everything so cut the crap."

You couldn't help but start to cry. Like all your feelings were just going to come out at once now. You didn't want this to happen, you didn't want to cry infront of your boyfriend that neglected you it would be pathetic.

"H-how could you leave me asshole!? For two months straight, why!? Why did you leave me with no explanation at all!?" You said as tears ran down your eyes.

Minsik looked disappointed. Not in you but in himself, how could he hurt the girl that meant everything to him.

"I'm sorry babe, I-i don't even know why. I guess I was afraid of hurting you.

"But h-how!?" You questioned him as your mascara ran down with your tears so now all your makeup was ruined.

"Because you know my mental state, sometimes I can't express myself and I'm sorry I was just so afraid of losing you but maybe I already did." Minsik said holding you close to him.

You honestly loved this. You held him back missing his touch. Now the both of you cried together. You both felt terrible for what you both did.

"Can we make up? Please?" Minsik said begging you.

You looked at him giving him a kiss on his lips. "Yes of course."

He smiled right after carrying you as he held you still.

You two kissed for a hot ten minutes letting little sounds slip out your mouths time to time.

"Alright babe I think we should get back to the party now. I mean everyone's probably looking for us."

"Yeah your right, let's go." You said agreeing with Minsik. You both left the room letting everyone in tha party know that the both of you guys had made up. You spent the time with Jennie and Minsik enjoying every minute.

-The End-

A/n: Haven't updated here in a long time damn- anyways have a wonderful day or night and I hope you enjoyed.