3 : Dpr Ian / Christian Yu

•Request for -WEVELUV

•gxb
• slight abuse
•bullying

Y/n's pov -

I was in the middle of iep classes for English. I was sitting in the back row by the windows. I was trying my best to stay on task and listen to my teacher talk but this stupid guy named Christian wouldn't leave me alone, he never left me alone he was basically my bully. I honestly hated his guts. Why me? Why was I the only person he picked on?

End of y/n' pov -

No ones pov -

Y/n was now walking out of class when out of no where she was slammed against the locker.

"Owwww...bitch." y/n whispered under her breath.

"Ohh look who we have here." Christian said laughing with his group of friends (Dabin & CL)

"Did the little kitty hurt herself?" He said with a evil smirk

"First off who are you calling kitty? Also fuck off! Why are you always fucking following and bothering me!?"

"Hmm its kinda fun to see you suffer yk?"

"Are you fucking kidding me!? Your such an asshole!" "Now leave me alone I wanna go to lunch."

"HEY! Maybe Christian likes you bro!" Dabin said slapping CL's back.

"Now come on guys let the poor girl go." Said CL walking away kinda feeling bad for y/n.

The three finally left y/n alone letting her go to lunch. She walked in to the Cafe (making it fancy lol) she saw her best friend Changmo waiting there for her.

"Ayeee y/n!" "Your finally here."Changmo said with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Yeah, sorry I took so long..."

"Aye it's ight shawty, everything ok tho?"

"Yeah its just stupid Christian."

"Ahh I see, you know I think Christian likes you bro."

With that y/n stood in shock.

"Please Christian? He would never like me he's my fucking bully bro."

"Yeah I know but the way he acts around you and bullies you..PLUS the way his friends are always saying he likes you." Changmo said with a smiley smirk.

"Ohh shut up!" You said punching his shoulder.

You couldn't help but blush a little. You couldn't imagine your own bully liking you but also at the same time found it fun and exciting plus he wasn't ugly.