2 : Bloo / Daniel Kim

•using his English name•

•gxb
•smut
•long??

Y/n's pov -

It was around 11:00 pm. I was sitting around waiting for my boyfriend Daniel to come home. I understood why it took him so long at times because he was busy in the studio, but honestly I missed him in so many ways.

I didn't want to sound like a nag or a brat but there was this tension bothering the fuck out of me. I tried to sleep and nothing worked, I stayed up on my phone and even watched tv for a couple of minutes but the feeling just wouldn't leave.

*sigh*

I realized I was in that type of "mood".

I got up from my bed and made sure the door was locked before satisfying myself.

End of y/n' pov -

Bloo's pov -

I left the studio now driving home. I couldn't wait to see my girlfriend even though there was a chance of her in bed already. I got home about 15 minutes after. I went to the door and unlocked it.

Once I was inside I saw all the lights off.

"Damn she's asleep already."

I got undress in the bathroom and doing my night routine before going to our shared room.

As I walked closer and closer to my room door I heard little soft moans and whimpers. I was confused on what I was hearing because I was sure y/n was asleep...but I guess not.

Now facing the door I see it's locked.

"What a naughty girl." I thought to myself.

With my nail I unlocked it seeing my girlfriend riding the pillow.

She didn't notice I was in the room, guess she was having that much pleasure to herself.

"Tisk tisk what a naughty girl you are. You where honestly that desperate? You couldn't wait for me huh?" I said smirking and locking the door.

Y/n jumped of the pillow in surprise.

"Omg D-Daniel, your here already!? I didn't even know." Said y/n nervous and shaky.

"Ohh honey I know. Hmm do you need help?" I asked getting closer to her.

Without hesation y/n said yes. She looked like a hot mess honestly and that turned Daniel on.