Long Description

(This is Alternate Universe in the fact that Naga coming into contact and possessing the Silent Core and Wavern getting the infinity core happens at the same time Dr. Micheal creates the rift that bring the Bakugan to Earth and Vestal.)

He was only there to find the Infinity Core, and then defeat Naga and reclaim the Silent Core, and destroy anyone who got in his way, all for the sake of saving Vestroia. He had known nothing but the six ancient warriors, Vestoria, and the Doom Dimension. He was literally a soldier from birth, grown only to serve as the Warriors' agent. Yet, when he comes to Earth, this soldier comes face to face with the reality that his destiny is nothing like what he imagined the way the mission would go.

She was the alter-ego of Masquerade, though she wasn't aware of it at first. She was everything he wasn't. She was one of the purest beings on the face of the earth, aside from a certain ditzy blonde. If she was pure, then why was she attracted to a complete polar opposite?

She was the Rocker Girl of a certain family, also there for her little bro and jamming out with her crush and her friends. She always knew life was a rock and roll song and it was going to be loud, but she never expected how loud the emotions in her heart would get because of him.

She was the older sister of the Rocker, one of the purest beings in the world, and a ditz who always saw the good in everyone, even if it made her a little naive. Autism aside, she was a fashion prodigy. She had it all, she thought. If so, then why does he make her heart feel like there's a hole in it?

She was one of the top ranked brawlers, who has studied kung-fu and battled with Pyrus Fourtress. She had a crush on Webmaster Joe, the one she thought she would end up with. But when he enters the picture, she finds herself taken on a whole new path, one she never even dreamed of.

She was the beautiful friend of the ditzy blonde, one whose beauty made all eyes look at her. All except his, of course. Normally, she wouldn't be troubled by that. So why does he make her feel that way?

She was the Rocker's crush, and older sister to a younger sibling of her own. She tries to be there for him, but never seems to have the time, and she feels insecure whenever others have to help him out of trouble. So why doesn't she feel that way when he helps her younger sibling out of trouble a few times?