Prologue

Soon after the Bakugan came to Earth, in the Doom Dimension, a lone human figure, wearing clothes signifying that he was a Darkus user, and wearing the crow mask of a plague doctor from the Middle Ages, along with a black kangaroo cowboy hat on top, approached a white crop circle underneath a dormant volcano. There, the figure sat on one leg and bowed his head as the figures of the six ancient warriors appeared at six different points of the edge of the circle. "You summoned me, my masters?" said the figure. A pause of silence followed before Apollonir, the legendary Pyrus soldier, spoke. "Naga has absorbed the Silent Core and the Infinity Core has disappeared. If these two cores are not brought back together, Vestoria will be destroyed. Go to the Planet Earth, where the human Micheal originated from. Find the Infinity Core and bring it back, then defeat Naga and acquire the Silent Core."

There was another long moment of silence before the figure kneeling spoke again. "I understand, masters. It will be done." The six ancient warriors disappeared, and a portal opened nearby next to the figure. "Come on, Hades. We got a job to do" said the figure, before walking through the portal and disappearing, as did the portal five seconds later.