JERK

Let's go to flashback....

1 year back

Y/n: Yoongs im going uni bye :)

Yoongi: Wait have your breakfast first.

Y/n: No im in hurry i will have it in uni only.

Yoongi: Ok but take your project first.

Y/n: Omg for this only im in hurry and forgot to take it😱

Yoongi: wait let me bring it.

Y/n: Na don't touch it...it is very precious...

Yoongi: fine do what you want..

Y/n: bye (rans holding the project)

You were walking down the street to your university. You didn't take bus nor you took cab all you were doing was just for protecting your project. As you were going you didn't let anyone to bump into you or even touch the project ..... you were acting like a protective mom towards the kid . You even scolded 3 person who were about to bump in you.(😂😂)

Meanwhile the other way...

On call

Taehyung: What do you mean ?? So you are telling me that now i only have one option that is to run to office??

Taehyung: What the heck do you even know our contract can get cancel if im a single minute late. Send a car as soon as possible!!

Taehyung: Im coming don't let them leave until i reach.
( quickly starts to run )

Author's pov

Taehyung was angry since yesterday (his anger-_-) due to which he went out of the city. In morning he got to know that today he is having a very important meeting with foreign traders but here the tragedy comes his car got breakdown in the way and there was no option for another vehicle to reach to him on time. Only thing he could do was run.

And the destiny enters....

Both were coming towards each other and you took a sudden left turn and there he was running towards you...

and....

both bumped...

and now your project was on floor all destroyed...

Taehyung ignored it and was about to go when you said.

Y/n: hey you JERK....why the hell were you running? Is is a race track ? you are even ignoring ? (shouts)

Taehyung: My legs i run or walk....and I don't have time for your stupid question.

Y/n: My project is destroyed it took me 6 weeks to complete it and you don't even care.

Taehyung: your eyes were not working what can I do. (rolls eyes)

Y/n: Yahh!! you were the one who bumped me.(shouts)

Taehyung: fine... i will pay for it.

He takes out his purse and throws all money on you.

Taehyung: Take all

Y/n : you Crazyhead do you think im a beggar and I don't want your single penny

Y/n : you Crazyhead do you think im a beggar and I don't want your single penny. You have to make my project again that's it. (smirks)

Taehyung: (glares) listen you idiot im not your servant.

Both glaring at each other.

Taehyung: YOU STUPID!! this was all because of you.( shouts angryily)

Y/n : listen you JERK it was your mistake and....ahhhhh .....
(you try to walk towards him but puts your leg on project and it makes you fall)

Taehyung: (smirks) only mouth works not brain....oh wait...or you don't have one (laughs loudly)

Y/n: Shut your mouth!! can't you help me get up.....brat..

Taehyung: you are so clumsy..

Y/n: Say another word and im going to punch you. (glares)

He was about to say something but..

Assistant: Sir you are here...you are late... please come with me...

His eyes were now dark looking deep into you as if only eyes were enough to kill you.

Assistant: Sir....we should go now?

Both starts to move towards the car and you look at your project.

Y/n: HE IS SUCH A JERK !!!!

Taehyung: you will pay for this..

Y/n: JERK JERK JERK!!!

Y/n: hope i never meet you again...

Little did you know that something worst is going to happen...

Hope you like it:)
Thanku and bye :)