Paris

Y/n's pov

Ahh a whole boring day. Its evening now.....Omg its honeymoon no no vacation and im sitting in room doing nothing. I don't care if he is not with me still I want to see Paris....i heard its amazing...i will go alone...yes!

You changed your dress. It was simple because you hate lavish stufs.

You went out of the hotel and started to walk on the road

You went out of the hotel and started to walk on the road. It was a new country so for sure it was very difficult for you. You didn't knew where to go just walked.

After sometime you found yourself on a empty road. It was completely silent not a single person can be seen. You turned back but couldn't figure out where you are. The roads were dangerously silent and the worst thing was that it was now getting dark. The strange feeling was now scaring you. You flinched when someone put hand on your shoulder.

Guy: Coucou mon coeur.
(hey sweetheart)

Another guy: Bébé es-tu seul? (smirk)
(baby are you alone)

You couldn't understand because he was speaking french. That's it now you were panicked and started to run but one of them hold your wrist and pulled you closer to his chest and started to lean in. You struggled and even shouted for help but it was in vain. You closed your eyes. He looked at your neck and just a inch far from it.

You shot open eyes when heard a sound and that very moment the guy was lying on floor. The person started to beat him. Then you noticed he was your husband.

Taehyung: (punching the guy) How dare you touch my wife.

They both tried to fight back but no use. He was beating them ruthlessly.

Taehyung: You don't know what you have done .....I WILL KILL YOU.....(shouts)

You were really scared but then gathered courage and said because if not he would have really killed them.

Y/n: Taehyung for god's sake please stop....they will die (shouts)

He stops and starts to walk towards you. The two guy ran out from the place scared.

 The two guy ran out from the place scared