BLURB

Prachi was a clumsy queen and the fact that she was an orphan was an add on to her life. Her mother abandoned her in a fair when her father died.

Sucks, I know but that's what life is, it never gives you everything you expect.

Prachi was a self made cook, she had magic in her hands, she was smart but never went to college as that required money and she was pretty homeless at that time. A little money from here and there was what made her high school study.

A generous lady of a small coffee shop gave her a place to stay and food to eat.

As soon as she passed out of high school, the lady managed to get her a offer at a restaurant and now she was one of the best cooks there.

Sooner than expected, the lady died of heart attack, leaving Prachi alone. During the day, she would work hard in a small restaurant in three shifts as a waitress, dishwasher and cook. At night she worked in a decent restaurant. Even after all these hard work she lived in a rented apartment.

Though her life was not easy, Prachi never complained. Her life took a U-turn of 180 degrees one day, leaving her in a mess. A mess with chocolate brown eyes, face n body of Adonis and a panty dropping voice.

Prachi thought it was a pretty simple job with a good amount but she didn't know it was a forbidden contract. She never knew she was diving herself into warming someone's bed.

Ranbir's life was pretty fucked up from the age of ten. What do you expect from a 10yrs boy who watched his father being killed in front of him.

Well, he never cared much about his father anyways. But yes, from the age of 14, he started ruling his father's business. Pretty young from my point of view, but that's how it works.

He worked and worked till he became one of the strongest businessman.

Worked his ass off and then a whole year apart became the youngest CEO of the world at 24yrs of age and in the mafia world he was know as the KING.

Killing is like eating food for him. It doesn't matters who he kills.

And then one day came when he saw her, the beautiful girl with chocolate brown hair, a fragile woman who needed protection from this world.

She was in oversized tee and baggy sweats. Her hair was in a bun and she was walking with an empty cup.

Though she was in over sized tees but that managed to turn him on, like really really turn on. His pants were now tight around his mini.

He cursed under his breathe and asked his assistant to find information about her.

She kept coming in his dreams. Every girl he saw reminded him about her.

Until one day he got her weakness and like the cruel man he is, he manipulated the poor little soul.

Now that was enough. You need to read the story to know more about them.