2

Ranbir's POV:

"I swe-swear my daughter's dead, Mr. Kohli." I grunted in response to her lame pleadings.

"Your daughter's alive in flesh and blood and is downstairs in my kitchen." Guilt flashed her eyes.

"You must be mistaken, my daughter died when she was ten."

"Kill her." I commanded one of my man, standing up, I walked out.

"Chiama il mio bambina di sopra, Aryan" I sighed.

"Ranbir, English please." I rolled my eyes, "Call my baby upstairs, right now." He nodded and quickly send one of my man down.

"Are you quite sure you didn't force her into this?" I asked Aryan, "No, of course not. She really needs the money for her apartment, but why making her your cook when you can just buy one of the apartments for her?"

I smiled, "The entire year I've observed her, she want things that are earned by her. She is not a gold digger. But I am really shock as to she accepted to live here for the entire year. I need to bed her badly."

Aryan laughed, "She's innocent."

"I know." My eyes flickering back to the door, "Boss, Miss. Prachi is here." My back straightened and I found myself closing and opening my fist, a habit when I am nervous.

I never get nervous!

"Everyone out." Aryan said and along with everyone went out, my eyes connected to the big brown eyes, she was staring at me.

"Cazzo lei è Bella!" Her face scrunched, but she kept quiet.

[Fuck She's beautiful! ]

"Come here, Prachi." My voice was husky with thick desire, she was small, like very small. Around 5'2, and I was like a giant compared to her

I am 6'4, she bit on her plump lips, oh how I want to bite them!

"We need to talk." She looked at me from her seat, "Sir, if this is about what happened downstairs then I am sorry for that, I thought that Mr. Kohli was someone old and fat, I mean I didn't expected a young man like you. My behavior was inappropriate, I am aware of that." Then took a deep breath exhausted from all the talking she did.

I folded my hands across my chest and sat on the table, looking down at her.

"Are you done?" She casted her eyes down, making my brows kiss, I grip her chin and made her face me.

"When I talk to you, look in my eyes." Her eyes filled with fear as she stared at me, this is what I like fear in everyone's eyes for me.

"Your things are shifted to your room, except your clothes, there are new ones for you."

"Things? Room? Clothes? What are you talking about?"

"The contract had it all, Amore. You are to stay here for an entire year and after that one year you are out."

"I-I thought I just need to cook here and leave." She whispered in her small voice, Damn! Can't she acknowledge how turned on I am right now. I Sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

The contract was behind me, I removed it, "Read this." I ordered.

"I read that and-"

"Prachi read." And I saw how she shivered, her fingers were shaky as she took the contract.

It was as if she didn't read the terms and conditions of it, I swear if Aryan had forced her he'll be killed with my own hands. She stood up.

"Sorry Mr. Kohli but I can't work like this." My eyes narrowed at her as she took a step back.

She was getting on my nerves now, her fearful look was turning me on more, "You already signed it, there's no way you can escape from it, not until a year."

Fuck! I need a cold shower that was my thought as I walked out from my study.

By the time I was done with everything, I found myself sitting on the table with my food.

Prachi was nowhere to be seen, I took one spoon from my plate.

At first it was one of the best I've ever had and by the third bite I was already addicted to it.

"Where's the cook?" I asked Akshat while wiping my mouth from the napkin.

"She's in the kitchen, sir."

I went in the kitchen, there was no one except her as I've forbidden anyone to come inside.

She was murmuring some songs while stirring something on the gas.

I tiptoed and stood behind her, taking in her scent that was heavenly, she was becoming my addiction.

"What are you cooking?" I whispered in her ear, she cursed and jerked around only to be collided by my chest, on instinct my hands curled around her small petite figure as she stared at me with those brown orbs.

For about five to ten seconds we stood there looking at each other, my eyes then darted to her lips, they were looking pinkish red and an urge to suck them grew inside me.

"Pra- Shit!" Someone's voice interrupted our moment breaking us from our reverie and making me take a step back.

I looked to who that was, only to look at a young lady with a maid's outfit.

"Didn't I ordered not to enter in the kitchen when the cook's already inside?" I asked while clenching my fist.

The girl cowered down, "It was me who had called her, Mr. Kohli. I am sorry I didn't know that such rule existed." My heart soften and I look at her.

"If there's anything you need just ask for anyone and they'll give you. Let me escort you to your room." She nodded and did a little some of her things in the kitchen.

"Here's your room, right beside mines." She gasped and stare at the room, every interior had her name on it, it was totally her style. She liked it a little vintage so I did that.

"Th-thank you, Mr. Kohli." She smiled at me.

"You are going to work for me, so take it as the token of your hard work." I said.

She's going to work for me a lot, and by lot I mean she's going to be my everything.

My phone rang, I grunted and accepted Jai's call.

"Sarà meglio che sia serio, Jai." I grunted, Prachi looked at me with wide eyes,

[It better be serious, Jai.]

"E ' un caso urgente, Parth ci ha
Traditi." Jai answered.

[It's an urgent case, Parth betrayed us.]

"Va bene, sto arrivando." With that I cut the call.

[Alright, I am coming.]

"You can look around your room, excuse me."

"Okay." I nodded and started walking to where Jai and my man always kill traitors and betrayers.

"Where's he?" I asked Aryan, "Jai and Sid are detecting his location. Oh look! They've found him." I took the device from his hold.

"Why would you do that to me, Parth?" I asked while sitting on the tool in front of him.

"Ranbir, I sw-"

Bang!

"Cheaters and liars don't have any compromise! Take this bastard's body and feed it to the vultures."

Jai nodded and Aryan followed me out.

"How's it going with Prachi?" Aryan asked as soon as we step inside my study.

"Till now everything's under control." I said while sipping on my whiskey.

"Boss, Miss. Prachi tried to jump off the window, we've caught her but she's fighting!"

Target: 40+ votes here and 20+votes on Their Marriage: His Vengeance