4

Ranbir:

For the rest of the time, there was a certain pang in my heart as Prachi's teary face came in view.

"There's a case you need to handle, Ranbir."

Good distraction. With my suit on I exited the room and walked.

"Listen here you piece of shit, You don't get to betray me. You get that? Now go ahead and call that fica of a boss. Hurry up!" I growled and directed a straight punch across his face. He cried and pleaded but it was too late as the bullet was now fixed inside his brain.

"Fuck, Ranbir! You killed our only hope of getting back on who is behind our robberies." "I don't care. Do whatever you want, fix the security system more high.

"Cazzo! I need a drink." I muttered. Swirling the glass of scotch in my hands, I stared at the woman who was sleeping on the bed. She's beautiful, like an angel. Her aura radiates purity. She's pure and I want to taint her with my mark. A mark she'll hold forever with her, I found my fingers tracing her face, she stirred in her sleep and her lips parted. I quickly discarded my shirt and kept the empty glass on the table, laid quietly next to her and soon slept.

The next morning I woke up feeling like someone was watching me. "Like what you see, tesoro?" I said and opened my eyes.

"Why are you on my bed?" Her cute angelic voice asked me. Here comes my morning hardness.

"This is my mansion, I can sleep wherever I want." I answered her back, she rolled her eyes at me and stood up. I caught her wrist and soon her small body was under me, she struggled to be out of my grip, and I pinned her more with my thighs.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. There are many other ways I can make you roll them, you just have to ask."

"Get off me, you sick pervert!" I laughed and let her go.

"Don't ever touch me again!" I chuckled as she slammed the door shut. I quickly went in my room, showered, asked breakfast for both me and Amore. "I was expecting to see you in this short towel, Bambino." I said and locked the door behind me.

"Give me privacy, dammit!" She stomped and her short legs started moving to the bathroom, I was quick to catch her and push her to the wall.

"Don't be hard on yourself, amore. You want me as much as I want you. Have dinner with me tonight, I promise you I'll do nothing you won't like." She sucked in a sharp breath as my fingers curled around the towel on her waist, it was flimsy and slid down a little giving me a little sneak peak of her full breast. She was leaning on my touch as my lips skim over the shell of her ear, she craves affection and touch of a man, but my baby girl is too stubborn to acknowledge that. My fingers started going down her towel and I hissed as it connected with the soft flesh of her thigh. As if coming out of the reverie, she stepped away from my touch.

"What's your answer?" I asked looking at her flustered state, her small fist tightened around the towel as she avoided any eye contact. "Say me or I'll watch you change into your clothes."

"Alright I'll be there. But can you not lock me up?" This time she looked straight at me, her eyes were darker, she was turned on, the desire in her eyes was too hard to not notice.

"No, that's not acceptable after what you did." I said struggling with my words, my pants got tighter around my crotch.

"Alright get out, Ranbir!" I fisted my hands tightly and without any other word went out of her room.

.....

"Going on a date, Ranbir?" Aryan teased, I washed my bloodied hands, wiped them and then changed into a new pair of white shirt.

"I am kind of nervous." I admitted while straightening my tie.

"Don't be a pussy about it. You just need to allure her into your charms."

"I know, I know." I grunted and stepped out. A large table was set in front of me, all kind of food on it, I took a seat.

The sound of something clicking on the floor made me look at the source. My eyes raked up and down Prachi's body, she was looking delicious than the food she cooks in a black dress that reach up her knees. My throat tightened as she sat across me, looking at me with vulnerability.

"You look beautiful." She didn't gave me any reaction.

"What is it that you wanted to talk, Ranbir?" I smiled at her.

"We have the entire evening ahead of us, first eat than we'll talk." She didn't looked impressed with me but anyway took some things on her plate. I was not hungry so I watched her eating.

"Can you like stop staring at me like a creep. I am eating." I looked at her amused, there was a little cream at the side of her lips.

"There's something at the corner of your lips, Amore." I said she tried to remove it but was unsuccessful. I trudged towards her and wiped it off with my thumb.

"I want you to tame me, Bambino." She shivered as I whispered those words to her.

"H-How and why me?" My palms were stretched in front of her, motioned her to take them. She did.

"Because you are the only capable person to do so. I want to become a better person."

"You can have therapist for that or someone you love. I am just an ordinary person and I can't do that."

"You are my woman, not just anyone. You are a special person, Caro."

"You can't kidnap me and ask me to tame you, Ranbir! Is this how you become a better person? By kidnapping vulnerable tiny women?" she cried out.

"I am going extra soft with you, which is why you are taking me for granted. Don't provoke me to do something you'll regret, Prachi!" My voice boomed the area.

"What more harm can you do to me? You'll kill me? Kill me because there's nothing I want to live for anyways. Or will you rape me? Yeah, that's more like you. Because that is what you are good at forcing people to satisfy your own needs." she said.

I was speechless. She thought I'd rape her?

"You think I'll rape you? Is this how low you stoop me for? I'll never touch you without your consent."

"I-I need to be back in my room." With that she ran.

There was a roller coaster of emotion swarming under me. Anger, hurt and most of them pain. What's pain and hurt for me? Its a complete foreign feeling for me, I was never in my whole life hurt like today.

"I need to kill someone, dammit!"

Just then my phone rang.

"I know it's your date and all but."

"I am on my way, Aryan and don't let Prachi out of her room." I said and cut the call. This is the truth that I am a monster and right now her words had awakened a beast in me.

A beast only she can tame.

Target: 40+ votes here and 20+votes on Their Marriage: His Vengeance