Chapter 1 - The Kuoh Academy

(3rd POV)

  It is an another same old boring morning where we can see a (H/C) boy walking down the street , minding his own business . Looking around here and there to see any differences while going the school .

(Y/N): {sigh} Could the day become slightly more interesting .. Everything's the same as yesterday , the people living around here the children playing in the park . Someone bullying another one . It's all the same . { gives a bigger sigh } I wish something should happen which will bring me back the spice of life .

(Y/N) : (walks through the school front gate)

(A/N) : This our main character 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N) , a second year student in the prestigious Kuoh Academy which recently turned to a co-ed school due to this the female gender ratio is higher than of males . Which gives a lot of scope for them to get a good girlfriend .

                     (Y/n) is what someone would call a nerd , but that contradicts with him as he rarely studies and still gets the best grade one could achieve . Being the top student in the school is the best thing in life right ? Getting fan girls around you , having a huge friend circle . Showing off your rivals that you are the best . That is not happening with (Y/n) . He's just a lonely guy who knows everyone in the school for the name part , doesn't have any friends currently , isn't interested in the life he is living . He looks like an average person would look like but his lifeless eyes and null facial expression always throws him different than anyone else . That would be enough introduction for now , now let's see what Y/N is doing currently.

(Y/N's POV)

While walking towards the school I came across the same thing which I wouldn't expect to stop ; which is the kendo girls specifically Murayama and Katase running no a better word is chasing the infamous Perverted trio's infamous leader Issei Hyoudou a pervertious leech, well the suitable words would be, the one who cannot control his mind. I have no time to look, I have more important things to do.

 He was running towards I don't care, gosh why aren't I stop observing, I really should clear out my head. But I do like the fact the trio getting mercilessly no a better word heartlessly beaten by the girls cause I like to see him get beat {gives a smugly smile}. I'm not a sadistic person but having jokers around can certainly make me use up my time. This is just a daily entertainment show.                 

    Class still has more 15 mins to go so I'll be going to my safe spot which I think can be used by anyone if they want . Literally . The spot was near the old school building which was used by the Occult Research Club . I don't think that anything could be researched by them . Anything supernatural exists haha hah don't make me laugh I would rather have a conversation with unknown person instead of doing this 'Research'.

(3rd POV) 

Its not a peaceful atmosphere in school unless your a school maniac but ..nevermind . Y/n had his eyes closed and was not sleeping . He was lost in his own world of thoughts which he likes to do as always . But the destiny wasn't happy that a student can enjoy himself in the school . Due to plot reasons Issei Hyoudou who escaped the clutches of the angry girls getting some beating in the process . He was running as his legs could carry him to a secluded place .                                                                 Issei then  closed his eyes getting a moment of relief and seeing a schoolmate of his sleeping but decided not to disturb ... but trips on the rock which results in losing in balance and crashing over the H/c boy .