Prologue

One o'clock that afternoon, if you enter the Liniesca forest, you will see a pale green-skinned woman moving around the trees. She is Nara, a Nymph. Fairy as people call it, one of the guardians of the forest.

Nara is currently in a hurry towards her Lord. Even tired because of the distance, it was not noticeable on her face. All that can be seen there is joy, and worry.

When Nara reached the entrance of the Liniesca forest, she picked a leaf from a tree, whispered the leaf and threw it in the air.

Gradually the leaf grew and took into shape of a boat. Nara flew and rode on it. When the nymph got on board, it waved one hand and suddenly the leaf boat disappeared with its nymph on board.

Later in a mansion, a flying leaf can be seen floating closer to it ridden by a beautiful maiden. If you look at it, it looks like it was just passing the middle of a calm lake in a slow phase.

When it reached the front of the mansion, the boat made of a leaf slowly flew down.

When she got out of the floating leaf, the leaf shrank and flew into Nara's hands. Nara then knelt on one knee and spoke.

"Lord Albert William Orth, your servant Nara is here to give news of the prophecy we have received." It speaks in a very tender tone.

Her voice was so smooth and almost inaudible but all the people of the mansion was hearing it clearly.

The main door of the mansion immediately opened and it spat out a very handsome and elegant young man. If you look into his physique, he is only twenty to thirty years old.

He was none other than Butler Elie, the head butler of the mansion. He may look young but he is three hundred and fifty -six years old. This is because he is called a Mixed-breed.

His mother was an Elf and his father was a kapre. Due to the slow aging of the physical body of the elven race and the natural seductive power of the kapre's, Butler Elie might be counted as 'one of the perfect pieces of art' by humdrums.

"Good day Miss Nara. Please come in, Sir William is in his office, waiting for you. " Butler Elie invited the nymph.

Nara then entered and they went to the second floor of the mansion. When they were in front of Sir William's office the door suddenly opened and they were greeted by a very elusive man. Even if you can see gray hair growing, there is no denying of his captivating appearance.

"How is the forest of Laniesca, Nara." William greeted the nymph.

"Good and abundant my Lord, thank you for your protection, no ferocious monsters are trying to invade our forest." Nara responded enthusiastically as she knelt halfway down.

"But that is not my goal. I have come to share with you the prophecy of the universe." It adds more.

"Prophecy? It can only be given by nymphs to those who asks and entered your Paradise." William said. "As I've remembered, it was five months ago when I last visited and checked your situation, but I did not ask for a prophecy because a large part of your power will be reduced and it will be a long time before you can regain it. And Universe?" William clarified with what he heard.