Chapter 3- Star Core

The spiritual world of a creature is like a galaxy. If one sees it, there are a few stars that surrounds it but usually, it is shrouded in emptiness.

In order for a creature to officially become a Magician or Majin, it must first find from the stars surrounding its spiritual world its star core, or create its own.

The 'star core' serves as the foundation of the majins on their journey to cultivation!

As Hio traveled through his spiritual world to find his star core he felt a tiny flow of energy from his palms.

"Ugh! What's that?" He said and looked at his palms which were currently in spiritual form.

A few hours of travel in his spiritual world have passed, but Hio still can't find his star core. He didn't feel it too much maybe it was also because of his fascination with the stars that he passes by on his journey.

"It should be something I can feel and is connected to me..." he whispered to himself and looked around. "Something shinier than anything even if it's just a speck of dust," he added.

Later he noticed a dot that was so very bright, but not blinding to his eyes. Even though it is far from Hio's place, he can still see the light coming from it.

Again, Hio felt a strange sensation from his whole body towards his stomach.

Quickly but without haste, Hio flew to the light he had seen to fill the curiosity that enveloped him.

As he approaches it, the gradual size increase of the shining dot is noticeable.

From that point on, it became as big as a pin-pong ball at closer view.

"This is my star core?" Happy but with a bit of disappointment, Hio said.

"As far as I know, the star core starts with so small in size and grows as the majin develops its power." He said floating with his one hand supporting his chin and circling his own star core. "According to the records I've read, it can be as big as the sun!"

"I can feel my connection with it and the power that lies in it but..." he stopped for a moment and thought.

"Ahh! According to what I've read, one can unite with his star core as a foundation and develop it as he cultivates and grow, Orr!... "

Hio looked around and saw a star almost the size of the sun when viewed from Earth.

The young man's eyes lit up and he stretched out his left arm to reach for it. As he felt the weird connection with the star, gradually, the star approached him without changing shape or size.

From his right palm is his star core, and to his left it holds the star that shines like the sun.