Chapter 2- Awakening

At three o'clock in the afternoon, a private plane landed on the runway. On board were the three brothers, Leo, Kio and Hio.

When the landing of the plane was completed, the three got out of it. They were met by a 15-meter-long limousine, including the two security bikes at the front and a Security car at the rear. All vehicles are black, the same color of the suit worn by its occupants.

"Nice, great entourage! Here we are again with flashy attention. " Hio said Awkwardly.

"I'll never get tired of this hehe." Kio said smiling and started to get off the plane into the limousine.

"There goes the public face of the 3 Princes." Lance said as he shook his head and followed his brother.

Hio then followed his brothers and hoped in the car.

The airport was full of eyes and whispers because of the 'little commotion' that was taking place.

When the three got in and sat comfortably, their chauffeur started the vehicle and left.

"Can't gramps just send us a simple car?" Hio asked while on the road.

"You know he won't. Especially with the three of us. He wants everything to be flashy with lots of securities. " Lance replied.

"What are we? 10 years old who always needs a tail guard wherever we go?" Hio complained and just looked at the scenery outside the window while traveling.

"Wait. Is there a new route to the mansion? I don't remember this way to our house. " He said when he noticed the route they're taking.

"Nope. We'll be going directly to the gate and have your awakening, then go home after. " Kio replied. "Lolo is there too waiting for us." He added.

"Wait what?! So soon?! Why?!" Hio asked in shock.

"It's supposed to be on your 22nd birthday, but since your graduation is near that time, and you have some priorities at school, grandpa agreed to reschedule it right after your graduation." Lance answered.

"Ugh! Can't we just go tomorrow? I still have a hangover!" Hio's dramatically complained and acted like he have a headache.

"We all know you're not getting any hangover kid." Kio said teasing him.

"I'm not a kid anymore. I'm already 20!" Hio replied and crossed his arms like a child.

Later on, their vehicle stopped and the chauffer's security person in the driver's seat of the limousine opened the door for them.

"We are here princes." The man said as he gestured his other arm towards the direction of the park.

"Eve's garden?" Hio's asked in confusion.