Chapter 11- Completely Sensed

It was almost midday, Leo and Kio are on their way to manong Kanor's house to pay him a visit. Their plan was to only stay in that area for three days and two nights but it was adjusted because of the cult from beside the mountain.

When Kio and Rico checked back the said altar, Kio was able to identify the true forms and race of the three statues. The witch priest is also there guarding the altar while doing her daily chores like what the humdrums usually do.

"Manong Kanor? Are you there?" Kio said aloud as they approach the cottage.

"Hijo's, it's you guys who rented my husband's boat yesterday. Come in!" They were greeted by Manong Kanor's wife and invited them to come in their house.

The two then happily accepted the invitation and acted as if it's the first time they entered the fisherman's house.

"What brings you here?" asked the lady with a very welcoming smile.

"We're from the dock where he usually berth his boat, but the fishermen there told us that Manong Kanor isn't available today, so we asked for his house to check on him." Leo said with a smile.

"Someone's looking for me?" Manong Kanor asked in a raspy tone while walking slowly from their small room.

"Honey, you have visitors. They're your passengers yesterday." The lady said as she walks closer to her husband and assist him while walking.

"What happened manong?" Kio asked as he observed the man walking in a lame manner.

"Just caught a fever and a slight leg pain that's all. I guess this is a proof that I'm still human haha!" The man punched a joke and sat on a wobbling wooden stool.

"Have you taken your medicine? What might be the cause of your leg pain?" Kio asked the man.

"Old age, I guess? Don't worry, sooner or later, this pain will subside and I can tour you again around the waters in our area. Hehe" The man eased the siblings. "Honey, can you buy some pandesal and bread stuffing at the bakery for this two young men's snack?" Manong Kanor called his wife and ask for a chore.

"Oh, please don't mind us, we'll be leaving shortly and we should be the one bringing some snacks and food." Leo politely refused manong Kanor's generosity.

"We already had our fill before going here sir, so please don't mind us at all." Kio added with a smile.

The three people just continued with their conversation and when they talked enough, the two brothers thanked Manong Kanor and His spouse and bid them good bye.

While walking back to their brother, Leo asked Kio, "Did we get what we need?"

"Yep, just at the right time." Kio answered with a smile.

"So, are we gonna kill now?" Leo began to feel the excitement when he asked the question.

"Not yet you lunatic! Let's analyze the situation first!" Kio scolded his brother. "We'll combine all the gathered informations and then plan on how to attack."

"We don't need a plan for that. Now that we know who the culprit is, let's give them a bang before those statues comes back to life!" Leo said punching his fists.

"You can do that but think of this, can Irylle do that?" Kio blocked his brother's suggested incomprehensible pan.

"No, but I can protect him!" Leo countered again.

"Ugh! You musclehead! How will he learn if you're always protecting him?!" Kio responded with a bit of annoyance.

The two continued to argue while walking back.