Chapter 1- Sundo

It's already eleven o'clock in the evening, but laughters and and cheers could still be heard on the terrace of Hio's house.

He and his entire team celebrated their graduation and thesis approval, as it was awarded as the best thesis in their entire department.

*clingg!*

'cheers!' they shouted at the same time as they happily celebrated their graduation and victory,

'Congrats to us pare. Hooooo !! I really thought we couldn't get on stage this sem! ' said Troy and drank the bottle of beer he was holding.

'Yeah! I was also nervous about our AutoCAD teacher. I thought the institute wouldn't let us go. ' Sean added.

'Parekoys we have nothing to worry about. From the talent of our programmer, and the best adviser! Its just a piece of cake!' Jean brags as they point to their programmer Troy and adviser, sir Raffy.

'Its because you didn't do a thing but eat and sleep while they work!' Sir Raffy teased Jean.

'Oh sir, there is! Its called moral support! ' Jean's defense.

'Yeah... Didn't you approached Sir Joel 'privately' for our high grade? Hahahahahaha! 'Hio jumped in and filled the table with laughter and teasing.

Haeden Iryll Orth, or better known as Hio, is a fresh graduate from an institute from a nearby province. He is known as a kind and very sociable person. But because of his 'Intimidating aura' or kind of his demeanor and appearance people often gets shy or afraid to talk to him.

His life is simple, because that's what he wants.

He owns the house where their celebration is currently being held, but his friends only knew that he is just a care taker and his Auntie who is abroad actually owns the house.

He was accompanied by Manang Lioda, his house helper. As far as they know, she is also his co-care taker.

The festivities continued until four o'clock in the morning. The whole group and their adviser agreed to just sleep at Hio's house, since they were all almost dead-drunk from the amount they drank.

~

The next morning, Hio woke up to the sound of his cell phone. He immediately picked it up and answered without looking at the caller ID.

'Hmm ..' Hio growled in response as one of his eyes glanced at the fingers of his wall clock.

'Good morning my dear li'l bro. seems like your still asleep. ' Said the voice on the other line.

'It's still 8 in the morning. How come I'm not still sleeping? ' Hio complained in a husky voice. He wanted to go back to his sleep!