CHAPTER FIVE

-

                                 -

CHAPTER FIVE

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SELFHARM AND BODY ISUESS / HAVING AN ANXIENTY OF GETTING TOUCHED.

HAPHEPHOBIA

IF ANY OF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS THEMES, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS!

I LOVE YOU.
STAY SAFE!

❤️

-THE AUTHOR

HARRY

I never thought Louis would think that of me.

„I don't- I won't leave you just because you aren't ready to have sex yet!"

„You don't unterstand this! I don't even know if I will ever be able to! You weren't raped by your Dad! You don't know what it can all ruin in you! A lot!"

„Louis, we have time! It doesn't have to be today or tomorrow or anything!"

„You still don't understand! I hate beeing touched, how should we ever have sex?!"

„Louis, we have time! It's alright! I unterstand you may aren't ready yet. And that's okay. It's your choise."

„Why isn't it my choise then when I don't want to eat?!"

„Louis, it is your choise. Your body, your choise. I just- I want you here with me, heathly, and not as a starving wrecked corpse! You are so beautiful! Don't throw that away!"

„I am not throwing that away by losing a bit weigh! It's not even true anyways! I'm not beautiful! I never was!"

„You are beautiful. You are just way too skinny! You can't loose more weigh anymore! You will only ruin your body with it!"

Louis shook his head, sobbing. „But it's my body so it's my choise! You said that yourself!"

I breathed out, desperated.