CHAPTER TEN

-

                               -

CHAPTER TEN

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE!

I LOVE YOU!
STAY SAFE!

❤️

-THE AUTHOR

LOUIS

I couln't think.

I couln't move.

I could only cry.

A yell of „Shut the fuck up!" sounded next to me and I was finally pulled out from the hard ground again.

„3 hours. Then you will see your Harry again. Fag."

I sobbed.

I wanted to kick his fucking face, to spit on him, to do anything but I couln't.

„Please." I croaked, voice breaking.

„Water."

I heard a sigh. „Billy, get him a bottle of water. Ricky, you follow me."

They all left the room and I was alone.

The forget to tie me back onto the chair.

I stood up on shaky legs, wanting to grab the door handle as the door was pulled open again.

The man grabbed my arm harshly, tugging it behind my back and I whined, painfully.

A short „Dumb." was heard and I was pushed onto the ground.

My face conected with the floor and I blacked out.

I was waken up by a harsh „Drink." and someone slapped my right cheek.

A bottle was pressed between my lips and I took a nip before the man already pulled the bottle away again.

„Enough." The man hissed and I whined at his harsh tone.

I recognized that voice.

His voice had become deeper but that was definitly Ryan, my bully from High school.

Oh God.

„Louis, Louis, Louis." He now slurred and I squezzed my eyes shut, scared.

I could feel his breath on my skin.

I could feel him smiling. „Your Harry must be dying from worrying about you already. What do you think?"

I just squezzed my eyes shut, tighter.

A rough „Answer me." was heard and I whined out a weak „Yes!"

„Poor Harry. He has to have a bit more patience. In about 2 hours you will see your Harry again. And we'll dissapear with the money. Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?"