Chapter 10 - Battle Training

The next day.

The students of class 1-A had just completed their theory classes for the day and were waiting for their first heroic's class to start.

"So, who do you think the teacher is?" Sero asks.

"Well, it could be-" Mina starts off when a loud voice cuts her off. Izuku, who had been resting his eyes, opens them and glances at Ochako before closing them once again.

"I AM HERE!" A voice exclaims as the door opens, revealing All Might in his hero costume.

"ALL MIGHT!!!" most of the class exclaims as Izuku finally opens his eyes.

"HAHAHA!!! Yes, it is me!!! And I'll be teaching you younglings how to fight!!!! And for our first class, we have......" All Might holds up a card with the word 'Battle' written on it in bold.

"BATTLE TRAINING!!!" Bakugou exclaims with a smirk.

"YES!" The class exclaims.

"A great suit makes a great impact on how you are perceived as heroes, so here are the suits, tailor-made to suit your quirks, based on the details you had filled in the form with your applications." All Might says as he presses a button, and 20 cases pop out of the right wall of the class. "Grab your suits, get changed and meet me at Ground Alpha. They say that time waits for no one, so keep in mind that you will be marked on how fast you're able to change into the suits."

All Might dashes off as the students scramble to grab their suits from the racks and dash off to the changing rooms.

Once again much like the Quirk Assessment tests from the first day, Izuku, Denki, Tokoyami and Ochako were the first to arrive. They wore similar all-black shirts and pants under black body armour. Each of them wore matching black, fingerless gloves on their hands. 

[Weird edit, i know

[Weird edit, i know. I do my edits with a mouse and Paint of all things. THe original had short sleeves and i needed full ones so i painted over them. THat aside. this is the base costume for all future references.]

In addition to the common gear, there were some individual changes that each of them had made. Fumi had a cloak over his armour.

 Fumi had a cloak over his armour