Angel

Chapter Two- Angel
Johnny's POV
"Don't tell me you're scared to sleep in the same bed as me, we used to do it all the time." Lulu rolled her eyes at me, gauging my reaction as she folded clothes, I didn't miss the playful smirk taken residence on her pink lips.
"More often then not we weren't sleeping." I gave a chuckle, I'd told her she could use my drawers to put her clothes in since I never used them anyway.
"I remember, those were the days man. Dante couldn't fuck to save his life, I dunno what Brenda sees in him. The dick isn't good, I've never faked so many orgasms in my life. I thought about coming over here and asking you to fuck me a couple of times." Lulu chuckled.
"That bad, huh? Figures. Falconeri has always been a bitch. You know I would have done it for you, this isn't helping the behaving yourself rule that you literally just put into place." I laughed, knowing I would do anything for her. I legitimately couldn't say no to Lulu Spencer, never had been able to.
"Before I got together with Dante, I didn't think anyone could be worse then Logan. Apparently I was wrong. If I didn't challenge you then I couldn't have fun. I need to have fun. LOTS. OF. FUN." She smirked, poking my chest.
"Careful Spencer or we'll end up getting into something. Don't push me." I said, already feeling myself getting aroused by her movements, everything she did.
"Maybe I wanna get into something." A smirk on her face, as she walked closer to me.
"I hate to interrupt the party but, I have an important matter to discuss." Lovett appears outside the door, trying to decide if he should knock or just come in.
"What?" Lulu asked.
"Do you two want a pizza?" Ethan snickers and we rolled her eyes.
"Do you even have to ask?" Lulu asked her brother.
"Who would I be if I didn't cock block Zacchara?" Ethan smirked and I just gave him a look.
"Thank you for you're services Lovett but, their not necessary." I spoke.
"I think you have me confused with Sis."Ethan chuckled.
"Do you ever stop talking?" I asked, half of our friendship was just sarcasm and getting on each other's nerves.
"Nope." Ethan says, walking off to go find his phone no doubt to order a pizza.
"I bet you never thought you'd have a gay lover." Lulu snickers into her hand.
"I don't like you guys." I mumbled.
"Do you smoke? I know Ethan does." Lulu changed the subject.
"With Lovett yeah. Why?" I wondered.
"I started smoking after we broke up, it's Ethan's fault. If I didn't I would have killed Dante by know. I can handle Maxie no problem but, Bitchy men is a big no." Lulu explained.
"I'm surprised you don't need pot to deal with me." I admitted.
"You push you're luck sometimes." She giggled, only half joking.
"You just wait until we go to bed." I warned her.
"Ooh kinky." She smirked.
"Lulu that's not what-" I started but, was cut off.
"I'll be screaming daddy all night, don't worry." Lulu winked at me before walking away.
"There are two of them. Fuck, I need to get high." I shook my head.