Chapter One

Chapter One-
Johnny's POV
"I think Brenda Barrett brought trouble with her." Ethan rolled his eyes, sitting down.
"You're not wrong, she might look good but she's nothing but trouble." I shook my head.
"I found you're key." Lulu spoke walking inside without knocking, without a hello just sitting the single gold key on the counter.
"Hello to you, too." Lovett says, we both noted she was upset but it was best not to point that out until Lulu brought it up.
"I left Dante." She rolled her eyes shutting the door, walking into the living room where we sat.
"What did he do?" Ethan asked.
"Brenda." Was all she said.
"That motherfucker cheated on you?" Ethan rose from his seat.
"Sit down, sparky." Lulu pushed her brother back down onto the chair he'd been sitting in previously.
"What do you want us to do? I know that you want something." Ethan sighed.
"A place to stay. I walked out on Dante, Maxie and Matt are married, Lucky is going through enough right now as is Nikolas. I'm not allowed to go into the Metrocourt, I can't think of anywhere else to go." Lulu explained, exhausted.
"Whatever you need, you know you can always talk to me." I looked at her.
"I know, I hate asking for this. You guys know how I am." Lulu shook her head, sitting on the edge of the coffee table.
"I know you're Miss Independent Sis but, accept help when needed. Stubborn ass. Though I can think of a certain someone else who is more bull headed." Ethan smirked.
"Yeah, Johnny's the most stubborn human on this planet." Lulu agreed.
"I'm literally sitting right here." I rolled my eyes, smiling nonetheless.
"On a serious note though, thank you guys. I feel like almost everyone in this town hates my very existence, and it feels good to know at least I've got some in my corner."